Thieves® Dental Floss is the Ultimate in Flossing Power
Flossing is vital to healthy teeth and gums. Studies also show a strong relationship with heart attacks and not flossing. That makes it doubly important to floss daily.
Thieves high-quality dental floss makes flossing easy, quick and efficient. Made with strong fibers that resist fraying and breakage that easily glide between teeth for those hard-to-reach places.
If you already floss regularly, you know how important it is to keeping your gums clean and plaque-free. Now it’s try to try the ultimate floss — Thieves Dental Floss.
Saturated twice with the power of Thieves essential oil blend and peppermint essential oil, this hard-wearing floss provides two layers of essential oils, offering double the protection to freshen your breath and promote healthy gums.
If you are not yet a flosser, its probably because you’ve tried one of those sticky, coarse flosses that tore between your teeth… or got stuck… or had a disgusting flavor! Or maybe you didn’t want to take the time to bother. But once you try Thieves Dental Floss, infused with the power of Thieves® and peppermint essential oils, you’ll love the flavor and strength of the fibers… and plaque won’t have a chance to take hold. Your teeth and gums will thank you!
If you are one of the few who are does not floss regularly, you can still get the benefits of Thieves® essential oil for your gums. Studies show that rinsing (or swishing) with an essential oil mouthwash (such as Thieves Mouthwash), is just as effective as flossing. So get started today!
- Nylon fiber
- Soy wax
- Thieves® essential oil blend: Clove† (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon† (Citrus limon), cinnamon† (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata† and rosemary† (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol).
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil†
† 100% pure Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil.
How to Use:
- Break off about eighteen inches of floss and wind most of it around one of your middle fingers. Wind the remaining floss around the same finger of the opposite hand. This finger will take up the used floss as you floss.
- Hold the floss tightly between your thumbs and forefingers. Guide the floss between your teeth using a gentle rubbing notion. Never snag the floss into the gums.
- When the floss reaches the gum line, curve it into a C shape against one tooth. Gently slide it into the space between the gum and the tooth.
- Hold the floss tightly against the tooth. Gently rub the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gum with up and down motions.
- Repeat this method on the rest of your teeth.*
*Recommendations are provided by the American Dental Association.
Item No. 4463122
Wholesale: $3.25 USD / Retail $4.28 USD
Item No. 4464122 3 pk
Wholesale: $9.00 USD / Retail $11.84 USD
(prices subject to change without notice)
Order now and put the ultimate in flossing power to work for your teeth!
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 1-800-371-3515
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
Sunday: Chat Support Only 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thieves Dental Floss – Available as a single (Item No. 4463) or in a pack of 3 (Item No. 4464)