Indulge Your Lips With The Finest Essential Oil Lip Balms
Young Living’s line of lip balms feature plant-based ingredients combined with Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) essential oils to indulge the lips and senses, nourish and lock in moisture.
Are You Taking Care Of Your Lips?
Many people seek weekly facials, daily skin scrubs, anti-aging lotions, and many other products to ensure they have healthy, glowing skin. But with all the attention being given to healthy skin, lip care is largely forgotten.
And lips are often the first to show signs of aging. Because the skin of the lips is thin compared to the skin of the face, they tend to show deep creases sooner. Lips also lack the usual layer of body oils that help keep skin smooth and healthy – and when lips are dry, they chap and wrinkle. That’s why daily use of one of Young Living’s three lip balms is vital to help lips stay healthy and protected.
Three Fabulous Essential Oil Lip Balms to The Rescue:
<li><a href="http://essentialoilworld.com/essentialoilreviews/cinnamint-lip-balm-with-botanicals-antioxidants-and-essential-oils/"><strong>Cinnamint™ Lip Balm </strong> </a>is rich in botanicals that quench dry, parched lips while protecting them from climatic extremes.</li> <li><a href="http://essentialoilworld.com/essentialoilreviews/lavender-lip-balm-the-nourishing-essential-oil-lip-balm-youll-love/"><strong>Lavender Lip Balm </strong> </a>retains the calming properties of lavender essential oil, repairing and moisturizing dry lips.</li> <li><a href="http://essentialoilworld.com/essentialoilreviews/young-living-lip-balm-trio/grapefruit-lip-balm/"><strong>Grapefruit Lip Balm</strong> </a>is a light and refreshing addition to daily lip care, helping to prevent dryness.</li>
Promote Beautiful, Youthful, Healthy Lips: Young Living’s lip balms offer a natural way to maintain and promote healthy lips. The natural goodness of and the superior hydration of Vitamin E, jojoba oil, and wolfberry seed oil lend a hand in keeping lips soft and moist, while the essential oils offer a nourishing and refreshing effect.
- Lips do not contain oil glands, causing them to dry out naturally.
- Cosmetics and regular lip balms/lipsticks contain chemicals such as petroleum, increasing the frequency of chapped lips.
- The artificial flavorings used in flavored lip balms can increase lip sensitivities, dryness, or even cause allergies.
What Makes Young Living’s Lip Balms So Unique?
Great effort was taken to create lip balms with natural ingredients such as jojoba oil, wolfberry seed oil, rosehip oil, and vitamin E. Each lip balm is also infused with YLTG (Young Living Therapeutic Grade) essential oils that help nourish, moisturize and refresh lips.
- Jojoba oil is known for its skin-softening properties which can prevent lips from dehydrating.
- Wolfberry seed oil is renowned for its moisturizing and skin conditioning properties.
- Rosehip oil is excellent for maintaining the natural moisture balance in skin.
- Vitamin E is a legendary antioxidant that plays an essential role in the lip balm base.
- Peppermint essential oil energizes and revitalizes skin.
- Cinnamon essential oil is an excellent antioxidant.
- Lavender essential oil is soothing and nourishing to skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil is light and refreshing for tired and dry lips.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item number: 4488 – Lip Balm Trio