Are your hormones out of whack?
If you’re as hard-working and stressed as most women today, your body may be over-worked and out of balance.
Having a body that is out of balance is particularly unhealthy for women.
When a woman’s body system becomes unbalanced, it can lead to a chain reaction of increases and/or decreases in all the wrong places and all the wrong ways. It starts with an increase in cortisol levels, then decreases in estrogen or testosterone levels. This leads to diminished libido, as well as imbalances in your metabolism that can lead to decreases in energy and increases in food consumption!
This all adds up to weight gain, energy loss and feeling exhausted and out-of-sorts most of the time.
What’s a woman to do?
Get some natural hormone support.
For a women’s body to maintain health and vitality, maintaining a healthy endocrine system is key. Why the endocrine system? Because the endocrine system regulates several body systems by releasing hormones into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, hormones travel to specific body systems such as the adrenals, pituitary, hypothalamus, thyroid and ovaries.
When the endocrine system is not balanced, these body systems are unable to function properly and can put undue stress on other systems within the body.
EndoGize is daily supplement expressly formulated to support and maintain a healthy and balanced endocrine system in women.
You’ll love EndoGize because it:
- Promotes a healthy and balanced endocrine system*
- Is enhanced with clary sage and Canadian fleabane for natural hormonal support
Hormone Facts You Need to Know:
According to “Sexy Hormones” authors Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe, MS & Alvin Pettle, MD:
- There are more than fifty known hormones released into the body, all of which need to work synergistically to preserve a balanced and thriving system
- The hypothalamus manufactures hormones that promote other glands and systems to begin working or inhibit them in doing so.
- The adrenals are vital in secreting cortisol, DHEA, estrogen and/or testosterone in response to stress. Poor adrenal health in women destabilizes the body’s ability to transition through the changes in a female’s life span and over productive adrenals lead to an excess of cortisol levels
- Persistent high levels of cortisol can raise levels of estrogen which hinder the uptake of thyroid hormones and leads to a decline of DHEA.
- Cortisol is essential in stabilizing glucose metabolism, cardiovascular functions, and immune system hormones.
- Ovaries produce progesterone which assists in thyroid function and in bone building.
- Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol are all regarded as libido hormones.
- Too much estrogen will lead to low levels of testosterone which decreases a woman’s sex drive.
Eurycoma longifolia, ashwaganda root, muira puama root, l-arginine, epimedium, DHEA, Canadian fleabane, cassia and clary sage.
Full List of Ingredients:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxinnaia somenifera)e HCI), zinc (as z. aspartate), eurycoma longifolia root extract, ashwaganda (withanaia somenifera) root, muira puama (ptychopetalum olacoides) root, l-arginine, epimedium (epimedium grandiflorum) leaf, tribulus terrestris fruit, DHEA (3 beta-hydroxyandro-5-en-17-one), phosphatidycholine, lecithin (soy), black pepper (piper nigrum) fruit extract, amylase 5000 FCC, validase AFP protease, cellulase 4000, glucoamylase, Proprietary EndoGize™ Oil Blend: Ginger (zingiber offininale) root, Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) gum resin, Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) branchlet, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) flowering top, Canadian Fleabane (Conyza canadensis) flowering top, gelatin & rice flour.
How to use: Take 1 capsule twice daily. Use daily for four weeks. Discontinue for two weeks before resuming.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Intended for adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. If you are taking other medications or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
Women who use EndoGize also love EndoFlex -a special blend of essential oils that support women’s endocrine systems and Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone
See more products specifically designed for women: Women’s Health
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3090, 60 ct. – EndoGize™