White Angelica Essential Oil
White Angelica™ For Protection
And Strengthening The Aura
White Angelica™ is a calming and soothing essential oil blend that encourages feelings of protection and security. It combines 10 essential oils used during ancient times to enhance the body's aura, which brings about a sense of strength and endurance. Many people use it as protection against negative energy. White Angelica works great applied to shoulders and the crown of the head.
Ingredients (in a base of almond oil):
- Bergamot (Citru sbergamia)- one of the most uplifting fragrances, simultaneously energizing and calming, with a unique ability to relieve anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – stimulates nerves and assists in balancing hormones. It's aromatic influence helps release negative memories, thereby opening and elevating the mind.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)- has one of the highest levels of sesquiterpenes, a class of compounds that can stimulate the hypothalamus, pituitary and amygdala, the control center for emotions and hormones in the brain. Myrrh was referred to throughout the Old and New Testaments as part of a holy anointing formula given to Moses (Exodus 30:22-27).
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to sitimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain – the center of our emotions. The pineal gland is responsible for releasing melatonin, a hormone that enhances deep sleep.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – soothing and nourishing to the skin, rosewood has been researched at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) - heps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- Spruce (Picea mariana) – helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) - strongly balancing for emotions
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) - although melisssa is powerful, antimicrobial oil, it is very gentle and delicate at the same time, due to the nature of the plant. It helps to bring out those characteristics within individuals using it. It is calming and balancing to the emotions. Melissa is one of the highest oils in sesquiterpenes, and is very stimulating to the anterior pituitary and immune system.
- Rose (Rosa damascena) – because rose essential oil possesses the highest frequency of all the essential oils, it creates a sense of balance, harmony, and well-being and elevates the mind. It creates a magnetic energy that attracts love and brings joy to the heart.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on top of shoulders, along spine, on crown of head, wrists, behind ears and on the back of the neck. Excellent in a bath.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3432 – 15 ml – White Angelica Essential Oil