Now you can get it anytime… anywhere… with the Valor Essential Oil Roll-On.
Valor is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that work synergistically to increase your spiritual alignment, empower your mind and increase your self confidence.
Powerful essential oils of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy and frankincense each contribute to this formula – increasing feelings of strength and courage.
One of Young Living’s most popular blends, Valor is now offered in the portable convenience of a roll-on application.
How Does Valor Essential Oil Roll-On Work?
Physical and spiritual alignment are essential to overall health and well-being. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor essential oil blend empowers the mind and increases self confidence. The balancing properties of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense essential oils aid in visualizing and attaining self empowerment.
Whether using as a fragrance, in the Raindrop Technique®, or for tension relief, Valor is essential to empowering yourself to reach your fullest potential. Now available in a portable roll on applicator – your self-confidence can go wherever you go.
Key Ingredients in Valor Essential Oil Roll-On:
- Spruce, Picea mariana, helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.
Rosewood, Aniba rosaeodora, has a balancing effect on emotions and may help to uplift feelings of despair. Rosewood also helps to create synergism with all other oils.
Blue Tansy, Tanacetum annuum, helps cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions and promote a feeling of self-control.
Frankincense, Boswellia carteri, contains sesquiterpenes enabling it to go beyond the blood brain barrier where it is elevating to the mind and helps to overcome feelings of sadness and despair. The fragrance of frankincense increases spiritual awareness and promotes meditation.
Primary Benefits of Valor Roll-On:
- Valor essential oil blend helps impart courage, confidence, and self-esteem.
- Valor has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
- Rosewood essential oil offers a floral scent that is comforting and soothing.
- Frankincense essential oil increases the activity of leukocytes in defense of the body against infection.
Facts About The Essential Oils In Valor:
- Rosewood oil has been researched at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against bacterial growth.
- Frankincense oil is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It is used in European medicine to combat moodiness.
- There are up to 52 references to frankincense in the Bible.
What Makes Valor Essential Oil Roll-On Unique?
Valor Essential Oil Roll-On offers the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils in a new application. The roll-on applicator provides a convenient, no-mess application for your favorite essential oils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Is Valor Essential Oil Roll-On and Valor essential oil in the bottle different?
A The only difference is in the packaging. Valor Essential Oil Roll-On offers a more convenient and portable application.
How To Use
Apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck. Valor can be worn as a fragrance. If using for the Raindrop Technique, apply Valor first and let it work for 5 to 10 minutes before applying oil.
See All the Young Living Essential Oil Roll-Ons:
- Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On
- Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On
- Roll-On Essential Oils For Quick and Easy Application
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucus membranes; avoid using on or near sensitive skin.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No: 3529 – 10 ml, Valor® Essential Oil Roll-On