Trauma Life Essential Oil Blend
Trauma Life™ is a calming, grounding blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils formulated to help release buried emotional trauma resulting from accidents, neglect, the death of a loved one, assault, or abuse.
Left unchecked, emotionally draining episodes may be at the root of fatigue, anger, and restlessness.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- valerian (Valeriana officinalis) – is calming, relaxing, grounding and emotionally balancing. During the last three decasdes, valerian has been clinically investigated for its tranquilizing properties. Researchers have pinpointed the sesquiterpenes, valerenic acid and valerone as the active constituents that exert a calming effect on the central nervous system. The German Commission E (health authorities) have pronounced valerian to be an effective treatment for restlessness and for sleep disturbances resulting from nervous conditions.
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome headaches, stress, nervous tension and help with insomnia. A favorite essential oil for it's wonderful fragrance, it is considered a universal oil because of its wide range of uses.
- davana (Artemisia pallens) – stimulates the endocrine system, improved hormonal balance, and soothes rough, dry, and chaped skin.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help to clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. It is mucolytis, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. It may also stimulate nerve endings. It may help release feelings of anger and promote forgiveness.
- citrus hystrix – is extracted from the Kaffir lemon. Studies at Kinki University in Japan found that Citrus Hystrix/Combava essential oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It has also been shown to combat depression.
- rose (Rosa damascena) – possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
How to use: For topical and aromatic use. Diffuse or apply a few drops to the bottoms of feet, on the chest, behind the ears, on the forehead and at the nape of the neck.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 6350, 5 ml – Trauma Life Essential Oil Blend