Transform Your Beliefs!
Transformation™ essential oil blend empowers and upholds changes you want to make in your belief system.
By replacing negative beliefs with revitalizing new thought patterns, a transformation in behaviors, emotions, and attitudes is possible.
Ingredients include the essential oils of:
- lemon (Citrus limon) – promotes a sense of well-being. Its fragrance is stimulating and invigorating. It has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function. It increases microcirculation, which may improve vision. It has also been found to promote leukocyte formation, dissolve cellulite, increase lymphatic function.
- peppermint (Mentha piperita) – is useful for many kinds of respiratory conditions, including bronchitis and pneumonia. High in menthol and menthone, it helps suppress coughs and clears lung and nasal congestion.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) – is an essential oil used frequently in women’s blends for it’s estrogen-like qualities and ability to support hormones. It also helps reduce high cholesterol and is anti-infectious and antifungal. It enhances one’s ability to dream and is very calming and stress-relieving.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- balsam fir (Idaho) (Abies balsamea) – is very high in antioxidants and has a soothing effect on muscle and body. It helps bring the peace and grounding of nature into your home through its pine forest fragrance.
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol) – us antiseptic and antimicrobial and may be beneficial for skin conditions and dandruff. It may help fight candida and is snti-infectious, antispasmodic, balances, the endocrine system, and is an expectorant. It also helps overcome mental fatigue stimulating memory and opening the conscious mind.
- cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) – is uplifting, refresing and invigorating. It is antispasmodic (neuro muscular), anti-bacterial, expectorant, anti-infectious, and combats worms. It has traditionally been used for paralysis, rheumatism, cardiac disorders, epilepsy, spasms, pulmonary disease, digestive, intestinal, and urinary complaints.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3646, 15 ml – Transformation Essential Oil Blend