Introducing the Power of Thieves Essential Oil Blend and Product Line
Get 99.96 Percent Germ-Killing Power with Thieves!
Finally, all-natural germ-killing power that's 99.96 percent effective against airborne bacteria.
At last, some of the world's most powerful (and all-natural) germ-fighting substances have been captured in a bottle for you to use in your home, in dental care, in throat lozenges, in convenient wipes and as a spray.
Introducing the Thieves Essential Oil Blend and product line. Tested at Weber State University, Ogden, Utah, this proprietary blend was found to have a 99.96 percent effective rate against airborne bacteria, which means that, when diffused, it destroys 99.96 percent in the air (it'll do the same to bacteria ON your skin).
Cold-air diffusing atomizes the essential oil into a microfine mist and propels it into the air, where the oil can remain suspended for several hours. Cold-air diffusing disperses oils without heating or burning, which can create toxic compounds.
Thieves essential oil blend with Young Living’s patented diffusing system creates a safe and simple means of filling your home with therapeutic benefits. Many forms of bacteria and mold spores linked to many common ailments can travel through the air. Diffusing Thieves adds an extra layer of protection by purifying the air while adding an uplifting scent to your home.
Read more on diffusing essential oils.
The History Of Thieves®
During the Middle Ages in France, in the midst of the dreaded black plague – the scourge that killed off 30% to 60% of Europe's population – one band of rogue thieves had no fear of robbing the dead and dying.
Who were these bold graverobbers? How were they able to repeatedly handle plague-infested bodies and not contract the fatal disease themselves? What protected them?
It was a mystery that the public wanted answered.
Eventually, the thieves were captured. Although slated for the harshest sentence the law allowed, the public's need to know swayed the judge. The judge offered them a lighter sentence in exchange for revealing their secret.
It turns out the thieves were perfumers who travelled the spice route to Asia and back. Their secret lay in their knowledge of aromatic essential oils. They revealed that before they robbed their victims, they would apply a blend of cloves, rosemary, and other aromatic essential oils.
Young Living’s Thieves® essential oil blend was created based on this historical account. It includes clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, and Eucalyptus radiata. Thieves has been university tested and found to be highly effective against airborne bacteria.1
Now you can have the same defense the graverobbing thieves enjoyed with Young Living’s proprietary Thieves essential oil blend and products.
What Goes Into Thieves® Essential Oil Blend?
The oil blend that comprises Thieves is known for enhancing complete health and total well-being. Each of the oils selected makes Thieves one of Young Living’s most effective and favorite products.
- Clove oil – nature’s richest source of eugenol, is the highest-scoring single ingredient tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale. Clove is also known for its immune-enhancing properties.*
- Lemon oil – With 68 percent d-limonene, lemon oil is a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to act as a natural solvent and cleanser.
- Cinnamon bark – High in antioxidants, cinnamon bark has a reputation for relieving discomfort during the winter season and supporting the digestive system.*
- Eucalyptus radiata – As one of the most versatile of the eucalyptus oils, eucalyptus radiata has many health-promoting properties. This powerful essential oil contains eucalyptol as one if its major elements, which in laboratory tests has been reported as being effective against bacteria in topical applications.2
- Rosemary oil – naturally energizing and may be beneficial for helping restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue.
Get The Power Of Thieves® In Personal Care
And Household Cleaning Products
Utilizing the power and protection of Thieves essential oil blend, Young Living created an extensive line of natural personal care products and natural household cleaning products. Now you can get the power of Thieves in your every day personal care toiletries as well as in your natural cleaning supplies.
Internal Use Tips
Try these simple suggestions to incorporate Thieves
in the body for extra protection.
- Add 2–3 drops of Thieves into a capsule and take daily.
- Add 1–2 drops into a spoonful of Young Living’s Blue Agave.
- Put 1–2 drops onto a piece of bread.
- Add 1–2 drops to a glass of rice or almond milk.
- Drop 1–2 drops directly onto your tongue.
1. Sushil K. Shahi, A. C. Sukla, et al., “Broad Spectrum Herbal Therapy against Superficial Fungal Infections,” Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 2000; 13:60-64.
2. Sue Chao, Craig J. Oberg, D. Gary Young, “Effect of a Diffused Essential Oil Blend on Bacterial Bioaerosols,” J. Essent. Oil Res. 10, 517-523 (Sep/Oct 1998).
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.