Tea Tree oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia or Melaleuca oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Keep a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find Tea Tree oil uses in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
Tea Tree Oil Essential Oil Uses
- Add to water in a small spritz bottle to refresh linens and towels.
- Diffuse to combat stale or offensive odors in the home.
- Combine with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass to create a natural deodorant.
- Use Tea Tree’s cleansing properties for homemade soaps and moisturizers.
- Apply to skin as part of your nighttime routine.
- Comb through hair for added shine and freshness.
More Info: Click here for the Tea Tree Essential Oil Product Information Page
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Order by Phone: Toll-free (Canada & US) order line: 1-800-371-3515
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Current members can log in to Virtual Office to place orders online anytime. Not a member yet? Become one now.
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item #3587 – 15 ml – Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Aromatic | Topical Use For: Cleansing