Become Naturally Sleek and Slender with Slique Tea
Slique™ Tea (Slique™ Ocotea Oolong Cacao Tea) is an entirely new natural weight loss formulation full of antioxidants, flavonoids, inulin fiber, essential oils and frankincense powder. This delicious, premium blend of wholesome and rare ingredients is a natural alternative to sugar-loaded fruit drinks, concentrates, sodas, and coffees and can be used as part of a healthy weight-management program.
It contains Ecuadorian ocotea leaf (Ocotea quixos), a member of the cinnamon family traditionally used by natives for health and wellness. Amazonian cacao is then added, along with pure, proprietary vanilla essential oil.
Slique Tea also contains jade oolong tea leaves, sought after for their rich aroma and powerful antioxidant content. These leaves are handpicked from the high mountain regions of Taiwan, known for producing some of the world’s finest teas.
All of these ingredients are enriched with 100 percent pure therapeutic-grade Arabian frankincense powder, an exclusive ingredient from Young Living’s distillery in Salalah, Oman.
What Can Slique™ Tea Do For You?
- Support healthy weight management when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity*
- Provide a natural energy boost
- Boost your antioxidant levels
“Slique™ Tea helps with my cravings so much, especially my desire to eat in the evening after my son is in bed. No more eating after 7 p.m.!” —Christa B.
Slique Tea Contains:
- Flavonoids, which are found in tea, cacao, fruits, and vegetables and support the body’s ability to maintain certain healthy functions
- Inulin fiber for probiotic health benefits
- Non-fluoridated leaves, so you don’t have to worry about injesting something you don’t want in your body
Why Drink Slique Tea?
- Slique Tea is the perfect thing to sip if you are looking for aa guilt-free alternative to sugary beverages
- If you prefer natural weight-loss and weight-management, there’s nothing better than the natural antioxidants, the goodness of cacao and frankincense, and the slimming qualities of Slique Tea!
Since December I have lost 23lbs and 2 pant sizes. I believe the tea has helped with those appetite cravings (now March 7) – Krista
How to Prepare Slique Tea
- Bring 8 ounces of water to a rolling boil, let cool for 3½ minutes.
- Place one pouch in a cup, mug, or filter and add water.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes.
- Add your favorite Young Living essential oils, if desired.
Slique tea is naturally sweet — drink it as is or with a few drops of Blue Agave.
I love the way it tastes. – Sonya
When Should You Drink Slique Tea? – Use daily before and after workouts, with meals, or any time you need a natural boost. – Delicious served hot or cold, Slique Tea is a guilt-free staple to any diet regimen.
- Jade oolong tea
- ocotea leaf (Ocotea quixos)
- Ecuadorian cacao powder
- vanilla essential oil
- frankincense powder (Boswellia sacra)
- natural stevia extract
Cautions – Contains naturally occurring tea caffeine. – If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. – Not recommended for children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 4560 (25 bags per box) – Slique Tea – Ocotea Oolong Cacao