SARA™ is an empowering blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils designed to help soothe deep emotional wounds. It may help individuals release and begin recovery from the traumatic memory of sexual or ritual torment and other forms of physical or emotional abuse.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse. Apply over temples, nose, crown of head, forehead, throat, base of neck, navel, and lower abdomen.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome headaches, stress, nervous tension and help with insomnia. A favorite essential oil for it’s wonderful fragrance, it is considered a universal oil because of its wide range of uses.
- orange (Citrus aurantium) – was traditionally believed to bring joy, peace and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace.
- blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) – may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- rose (Rosa damascena) – possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
- white lotus (Nymhaea lotus) – this oil is calming and relaxing, yet strengthening. The ancient Egyptians believed that the lotus flower gave them strength and power. Remains of the white lotus flower have been found in the burial tomb of Ramesses II.
- …in a base of almond oil
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3417, 5 ml – SARA Essential Oil Blend