Sacred Mountain™ promotes feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection that are a result of being close to nature. This blend of conifer essential oils, including spruce, fir, and cedarwood, evokes the feelings of sanctity found in the mountains.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or apply on crown of head, forehead, base of head, chest, wrists and behind the ears.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- fir (Abies alba) – As a conifer oil, it creates a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment. It has also been researched for its ability to kill airborne germs and bacteria.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3414, 15 ml – Sacred Mountain Essential Oil Blend