Sacred Frankincense from Oman
Rare Omani Frankincense Now Available in the West!
Omani frankincense is regarded the world over as the rarest, most sought-after aromatic in existence. After careful negotiations with Omani officials, Gary Young was granted permission to build a Young Living distillery in-country, and take the resulting essential oil out of Oman. Until this partnership, no Omani frankincense had ever left the country, unless directly purchased by Saudi royals.
Omani frankincense is highly regarded as the frankincense of the ancients and the traditional spiritual oil of biblical times. Young Living’s Sacred Frankincense marks the first time any Westerners have been able to experience these unique, spiritual properties.
From Boswellia Sacra Trees in Oman
Sacred Frankincense essential oil is distilled from Boswellia sacra trees at the Young Living distillery in Oman. This new variety of frankincense is a complement to Boswellia carteri — Young Living’s traditional frankincense — and is ideal for special use when a deeper spiritual connection is desired.
+ Deepens spiritual connection.
+ Supplements Boswellia carteri’s everyday application.
How To Use
Aromatically: Diffuse in your TheraPro™ or Aria™ diffuser up to one hour three times daily. Diffuse this oil while practicing yoga, meditation, or prayer to deepen your experience and feel a connection to ancient traditions.
As a Dietary Supplement: Put two drops in a capsule. Take three times daily or as needed.
Topically: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Did You Know?
- Sacred Frankincense is the first Omani frankincense to be available to those outside of Saudi royals or the privileged of Oman.
- Gary Young was on site to supervise the building of Young Living’s Omani distillery.
- When used during yoga, meditation, or prayer, Sacred Frankincense can deepen your spiritual experience.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store at temperatures above 120 F (49 C).
Listen to Young Living Founder and President Gary Young as he talks about YL's newest distillery in Oman, where Sacred Frankincense (boswellia sacra) is distilled:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is the difference between Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) and Young Living’s traditional frankincense (Boswellia carteri)?
A Young Living’s traditional frankincense essential oil is ideal for daily use for aromatherapy and for topical application as part of Young Living’s ART Skin Care System and Boswellia Wrinkle Cream. Sacred Frankincense is to be used in conjunction with traditional frankincense during meditation, yoga, or prayer to achieve a deeper spiritual connection.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No: 3550, 5 ml – Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil