Love Essential Oils But Wish There Was An Easier Way To Apply Them On The Go?
Have you ever wished there was a portable, mess-free way to tote the benefits of essential oils wherever you go?
Roll-Ons to the Rescue…
With the launch of Young Living’s revolutionary new Essential Oil Roll-Ons, there is!
You’ll love the new sleek bottle and the easy roll-on applicator tip! The revolutionary new roll-on applicator does the applying for you. It’s the easiest way to apply essential oils ever! No drips, no need to rub the oil in, just roll over the area of application and go! So easy, you can apply them in your sleep!
The the slim container fits anywhere – even your pocket! Toss these portable gems into your purse, desk drawer, or car and enjoy having some of Young Living’s most therapeutic new oil blends at your fingertips.
- Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On
- Valor Essential Oil Roll-On
- Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On
- Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On is a proprietary blend of oils specially formulated to relieve muscle soreness and tension with a blend of peppermint, wintergreen, copal, and palo Santo essential oils. Item No. 3534
- Valor is an empowering combination of spruce, rosewood, frankincense, and blus tansy essential oils that work to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem. Renowned for its strengthnening qualities, Valor enhances an individual’s internal resources. Item No. 3529
- Tranquil is a proprietary blend of lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile essential oils formulated to calm and relax the body and mind. Using the new roll-on aplication, Tranquil provides convenient and portable relaxation. Item No. 3533
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.