When it comes to back pain, tight shoulders, knee pain and chronic pain, what can you do?
Try Raindrop Technique, the non-invasive, non-manipulative process that can help restore your mobility, health and vitality naturally.
The Raindrop Technique uses clinically tested essential oils that have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties and are soothing and energizing to the body, as well. Raindrop is so powerful because it helps bring the body’s systems into alignment.
Raindrop Technique Questions & Answers
Where Did The Technique Come From?
This innovative technique originated from the research of D. Gary Young N.D. and an idea he got from a Lakota medicine man named Wallace Black Elk over two decades ago. It combines Vita Flex (similar to reflexology) and specific massage techniques with therapeutic-grade essential oils to bring the body into structural and electrical alignment.
Why Is It Called Raindrop?
Raindrop got it’s name because the oils are dispensed like little drops of rain, from a height of about six to twelve inches. The oils are then gently massaged alongside the vertebrae with a “feathering” motion inspired by Lakota techniques.
The Raindrop Technique uses 9 essential oils: 7 single oils and 2 therapeutic blends. After the essential oils have been applied, a steam heated towel is placed on the back for 10 to 15 minutes, allowing the recipient to relax deeper. (Patients with certain conditions, such as MS, have a cold towel applied instead of a hot towel.)
How Long Does It Take?
The entire Raindrop process takes about 50 – 60 minutes to complete. Although it takes less than an hour, the oils will continue working in the body for several days.
What Can Raindrop Can Do For Me?
Obviously, Raindrop is a deeply relaxing, aromatic and pleasurable experience. For that alone, it is very much worth the experience.
In addition, therapeutic-grade essential oils stimulate (or ‘wake-up’) your body’s natural healing response. Because they are so multi-faceted and complex, they connect with your body’s inate intelligence. Their wholistic action encourages your body to heal not only on the physical level, but on the mental, emotional, and spiritual levels as well.
The therapeutic-grade essential oils used in Raindrop also stimulate the body to begin releasing toxins.
What else can the therapeutic-grade essential oils used in Raindrop do for me?
- They support and strengthen the immune system.
- They are high in antioxidants.
- They are highly oxygenating. The oxygen molecules they contain help transport nutrients to starving human cells. And because a nutritional deficiency is an oxygen deficiency, disease begins when cells lack sufficient oxygen for proper nutrient assimilation. By providing the needed oxygen, essential oils also work to stimulate the immune system.
- They are lipid soluble. They’re capable of penetrating cell walls, even if they have hardened because of an oxygen deficiency. In fact, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and are then metabolized like other nutrients.
- Have the ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier. Because they contain sesquiterpenes they oxygenate and nourish the brain.
- Have a bio-electrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food, and even the human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level. (According to the Essential Oils Desk Reference, Essential Science Publishing)
- They are antiseptic (topical use only).
Raindrop Technique is a wonderful way to nourish, oxygenate, and raise the frequency of your tissues, your musculo-skeletal system, your cells, your nerves, your organs and your whole body! Learn how to do the Raindrop Technique – video/DVD
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3137