Purification essential oil is a delightfully fresh-scented antiseptic blend formulated for diffusing to help purify the home and work environment. It does a wonderful job of cleansing the air and neutralizing mildew, cigarette smoke, stale air and any disagreeable odors.
When applied directly to the skin, Purification may be used to cleanse cuts and scrapes and may help neutralize the poison of insect bites such as spiders, bees, hornets, wasps, scorpions, and rattlesnakes. Many people use it outdoors to keep mosquitoes away.
The smell of cigarette smoke really bothers me, but my husband is a smoker! Since we live in a highrise apartment, he can’t go outside to smoke, so I only allow him to smoke in the bathroom, but then the bathroom smells awful. I tried all kinds of ways to get the smell out, but nothing worked until I started diffusing Purification Essential oil. Just a five minutes or so of diffusing and my bathroom smells fresh and wonderful! – Emi H.
Purification is also an effective insect repellent:
“My wife and I own a rafting business in southern Oregon. On our full-day raft trips, we serve lunch at a beautiful, sandy beach on the Rogue River. At the end of June, the weather gets really hot and the bees are out in full force. The bees were such a nuisance to the guests that we had to find a new lunch spot down river for the remainder of the season. One day we decided to put drops of Purification® and peppermint essential oil on the table. We also left the bottles open and put them in front of the meat dishes. To our astonishment, the bees never came around. Our guests were able to have lunch at our favorite beach spot, and we never had to leave it again.” – Tim O’Brien
… as well as a beauty aid:
“I have recently started using a few drops of Purification® essential oil blend added to water in a small spray bottle to spray my hair with when it needs some freshening, but not a full wash. Just several sprays throughout my hair then brush. It smells fresh and actually seems to have a nicer, smoother texture!” – Jessica D.
Ingredients in Purification Essential Oil:
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) – an antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and insecticidal essential oil that is soothing to the tissues.
- Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) – an antifungal, antibacterial essential oil that is a strong antiseptic and tissue regenerator.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) – contains strong antifungal properties when applied topically.
- Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) – an antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulating decongestant essential oil that may help against radiation.
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis) – is antibacterial and may support immune function in fighting colds, flu and infectious diseases.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – an antiseptic, antimicrobial, antispasmodic essential oil that may be beneficial for skin conditions and dandruff. It may also help fight candida.
How to use: Diffuse 15 to 30 minutes every 3 to 4 hours. Apply topically to disinfect and cleanse surfaces and skin. Put on cotton galls in air vents for purifying and repelling insects at home or at work.
Caution: May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 3 to 6 hours after use.
To start shopping, log in to your market site’s Virtual Office…
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3399 – 15 ml – Purification Essential Oil