Pure Protein Complete is a comprehensive protein supplement that combines a proprietary 5-Protein Blend, amino acids, and ancient peat and apple extract to deliver 25 grams of protein per serving in two delicious flavors, Vanilla Spice and Chocolate Deluxe.
Its foundation of cow and goat whey, pea protein, egg white protein, and organic hemp seed protein provide a full range of amino acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine. Along with a proprietary enzyme blend, these amino acids support overall protein utilization in the body.
Ancient peat and apple extract, along with a powerful B-vitamin blend, complete the formula. Together they support ATP production, the energy currency of the body. This innovative formula makes Pure Protein Complete the perfect option for those looking for a high protein supplement that features a full range of amino acids.
- Excellent source of protein
- Optimal 5-Protein Blend
- Protein Boost
- Supports the body’s need for protein
- Provides a full range of Amino Acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine
- Protein metabolism support
- elevATP or Ancient peat and Apple extract supports ATP production, the energy currency of the body
- Offers 25 grams of protein
- No trans fat
- rBGH-Free Whey
- High in Protein
- Supports muscular system
- Supports body in building lean muscle
- Supports ATP production
- Delivers amino acids
- Supports energy levels
- Post-workout muscle recovery
What’s Wrong With Most Whey Protein Products?
Most whey protein products are enhanced with artificial sweeteners and inexpensive low-nutrient fats like canola and soybean oil. Furthermore, they contain proteins damaged during the filtering process by high heat or harsh chemical conditions.
Also, many whey protein concentrates and isolate products are less effective because they use only one whey form and metabolize too quickly. This leaves muscles and tissue exposed without nutrients for rebuilding and leads to muscle break down.
Why Pure Protein Complete is Different
Pure Protein Complete delivers whey protein’s maximum benefits and a delicious taste and texture without the junk. It is an ultra-clean protein sourced from New Zealand and is certified grass-fed and hormone-, antibiotic-, and chemical-free. Plus, it is prepared with a gentle filtering process that does not denature amino-acids and maintains ultra-bioactivity.
Pure Protein Complete also combines different whey protein forms like whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, sweet whey, and nonfat dry milk. These forms metabolize at different rates delivering vital aminos over time, reducing muscle breakdown and increasing protein synthesis; this makes Pure Protein Complete an excellent supplement to any diet plan as sustained release proteins keep blood sugar levels stable, which reduces food cravings.*
In summary, Pure Protein Complete’s exclusive formulation guarantees:
- A full range of ultra-bioactive, non-denatured amino acids.
- The highest protein efficiency ratio to build more muscle.*
- Optimal protein absorption with complementary vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
- Sustained protein metabolism and reduced muscle breakdown.*
- Low glycemic index with no artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sucralose, etc.) or super sweeteners (e .g., Ace-K, high fructose corn syrup).
Primary Benefits of Pure Protein Complete
- Supports weight loss*
- Curbs appetite*
- Sustains energy*
- Enhances enzyme activity*
- Strengthens immunity*
- Builds lean muscle mass*
Who Should Use Pure Protein Complete?
Pure Protein Complete is perfect for anyone who wants an ultra-clean and ultra-bioactive protein boost. It is best suited for dieters looking for high-protein, low-carbs, low-calories, and low-fat options or for body-builders looking for an after workout supplement.
Pure Protein Complete Facts:
- Pure Protein Complete mixes quickly in liquid and has a creamy smooth texture.
- Mixing Pure Protein Complete with milk will produce a more sustained protein metabolism.
- Pure Protein Complete provides 5 grams of heart-healthy fiber per serving to slow sugar absorption and further balance blood sugar.*
Key Scientific Studies
- Young, et.al., “Protein intake and requirements with reference to diet and health,” Am. J. Clin. Nutr . 1987;45:1323-43.
- Irvine, et.al., “Short-term effect of a protein load on appetite and food intake in diseased mildly undernourished elderly people,” Clin. Nutr. 2004 Oct;23(5):1146-52.
- Swart, et.al., “Antiviral activity of Lactoferrin. Ad vances in Lacoferrin Research,” 1998. + Center, et.al., “The clinical and metabolic effects of rapid weight loss in obese pet cats and the influence of supplemental or al L-carnitine,” J. Vet. Intern. Med. 2000 Nov-Dec;14(6):598-608.
Now also available in delicious chocolate flavor!
How to Use Pure Protein Complete
Add 2 level scoops to 8 oz. of water or the milk of your choice and shake, stir, or blend until smooth. For variety, mix with fruit or essential oils.
- Balance Complete™: Consider using Balance Complete alternated with Pur e Protein Complete to ensure you are getting plenty of diverse nutrients, especially fiber, in your diet.
- Omega Blue™: Any weight loss or fitness program will be enhanced by taking plenty of omega-3 fats like those in Omega Blue.
- Longevity™: Increased activity and dieting can produce more oxidation in the body. Make sure you have a wide spectrum of antioxidants and micronutrients to counteract free-radicals.*
Frequently Asked Questions About Pure Protein Complete
Q Which product is better, Balance Complete or Pure Protein Complete?
A One is not necessarily better than the other; they are simply different. Balance Complete is designed to provide balanced carbs, fats, proteins, and a high amount of fiber. It’s ideal for those looking to fill in many dietary holes, balance blood sugar, and cleanse through improved digestion, elimination, and nutrition. Pure Protein Complete is meant for those interested in a high-protein diet as part of a fitness or weight-loss initiative.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-3515 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist