If You Are A Man Over 40, Have You Thought About Your Prostate’s Health?
With one out of 6 American men getting prostate cancer every year, maybe you should be doing something about keeping your prostate healthy?
Young Living’s Prostate Health is uniquely formulated for men concerned with supporting the male glandular system and maintaining healthy, normal prostate function. Prostate Health is an essential oil supplement featuring powerful saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil — ingredients known for their support of a healthy prostate gland.
A proprietary blend of pure geranium, fennel, myrtle, lavender, and peppermint essential oils provides the body with key anti-inflammatory components through the constituents citral, anethole, and linalool. These precision-delivery vegetable softgels quickly absorb into the system, thereby supporting healthy inflammation response and normal urinary tract function.
Prostate Health is uniquely formulated to deliver 470 mg of saw palmetto, 370 mg of fatty acids, and 200 mg of Young Living’s essential oil blend per daily dose.
Click the arrow to watch the Prostate Health™ video:
- Supports healthy prostate function and overall male glandular system.
- Helps maintain healthy urinary tract function and male life activities.
- Supports healthy inflammation response.
Who Should Take Prostate Health?
- Adult males 40 years of age or older.
- Any adult male who desires a healthy prostate and overall male glandular system support.
- Any adult male who wants to support a healthy sex life and urinary tract flow.
- Take 1 softgel two times daily.
- The prostate is a walnut-sized gland that grows rapidly during puberty and then doesn’t change until about age 40, when it slowly begins growing again and often becomes victim to cell overgrowth.
- More than half of adult males are bothered by their growing prostate and in their lifetime will develop one of three prostate diseases: enlarged prostate, prostate cancer (malignancy), or prostatitis (infection of the prostate).
- Normal prostate function can be supported by starting a natural, herbal prostate health regimen.
- For maximum benefit, Prostate Health should be taken consistently over time.
- Super B™
- True Source™
- NingXia Red®
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens/serrulata) extract
- 470 mg Fatty Acids (>80% Fatty Acids) 376 mg
- Pumpkin seed oil 350 mg
- Essential Oil Blend: 200 mg
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)† flowers/leaves **
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)† seed **
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifoila)† flowering top **
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)† leaves **
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaves **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 oil-infused softgels Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving %DV Other Ingredients Non-GMO modified cornstarch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, purified water
Key Scientific Studies
- Wilt TJ, Ishani A, Stark G, MacDonald R, Lau J, Mulrow C. Saw palmetto extracts for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review. JAMA. 1998 Nov 11;280(18):1604–9.
- Prager N. A randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5 alpha reductase in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. J Altern Complent Med 2002;8:423–52.
- Ryan E, Galvin K, O’Connor TP, Maguire AR, O’Brien NM. Phytosterol, squalene, tocopherol content and fatty acid profile of selected seeds, grains, and legumes. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2007 Sep;62(3):85–91.
- Sharma PR, Mondehe DM, Muthiah S, Pal HC, Shahi AK, Saxena AK, Qazi GN. Anticancer activity of an essential oil from Cymbopogon flexuosus. Chem Biol Interact. 2009 May 15;179(2-3):160–8.
- Peana AT, D’Aquila PS, Panin F, Serra G, Pippia P, Moretti MD. Antiinflammatory activity of linalool and linalyl acetate constituents of essential oils. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):721–6. Product Information Prostate Health Softgels—60 ct. Item No. 4644
- If you’re taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Saw palmetto may possibly affect the blood’s ability to clot and could interfere with any blood-thinning drugs you may be taking, including Warfarin (Coumadin), Clopidogrel (Plavix), and aspirin.
- Saw palmetto may cause mild side effects, including stomach discomfort.
- This product is intended for men. Not for use by women or anyone under 18 years of age.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Information: Item No. 4644 – 60 ct. Prostate Health Softgels