Wouldn’t it be great to get the omega-3 fatty acids you need with vitamin D3 and the highest quality, bio-identical CoQ10 in the same supplement?
Now you can with OmegaGize³™
OmegaGize³™ combines three critical nutrients in one:
- Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids
- Vitamin D-3
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
…along with three therapeutic grade essential oils that have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
We all know the importance of omega-3 oils and research is uncovering the importance of Vitamin D-3 for the prevention of fractures, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and other diseases. Imagine the effectiveness of omega-3 oils, vitamin D3, CoQ10 AND three anti-inflammatory essential oils. Combined with bio-identical CoQ10 and anti-inflammatory essential oils, OmegaGize³™ is a core supplement you don’t want to live without.
Used daily these ingredients work synergistically to support normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and EPA (eicosapentaenoic) have long been studied for their ability to assist natural immune response, cardiovascular functions, and normal brain function.* The sourced omega-3 in OmegaGize³ is one of the purest fish oils available and is rigorously and independently tested to ensure that it is free of environmental pollutants.
- CoQ10 is an oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance found naturally in all animal life. It plays a vital role in the normal function of the body’s cells* and is found in highest concentrations in the hard-working organs of the body—especially the heart, liver, and kidneys. As we age CoQ10 levels begin to decline, making it necessary to supplement. OmegaGize³ utilizes bio-identical Kaneka Q10™ CoQ10, the highest quality CoQ10 in the world.
- Vitamin D-3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that may help maintain already normal circulation, mood, and improve the body’s ability to absorb calcium.*
- Pure clove, German chamomile, and spearmint essential oils
These premium ingredients are infused with pure essential oils support a healthy response to inflammation and to enhance formula stability and antioxidant protection. The ingredients found in OmegaGize³ are protected from lipid oxidation and capsule hardening by an innovative liquid ocean capsule, which helps ensure that the contents remain potent and fresh. These vital nutrients support normal brain, heart, skin, eyes, and joint function, resulting in an incredible super supplement worthy of the Young Living name.*
Why is Omega 3 Enteric Coated?
Omega-3 fatty acids are delicate and especially prone to rancidity, but with the enteric coating, you don’t need to worry about that. Enteric coating, along with the essential oils, helps reduce rancidity due to oxidation and minimize fishy taste. People who have tried it are amazed that they don’t have to worry about belching up fishy burps or upset stomachs.
Primary Benefits of OmegaGize³™
- Supports cardiovascular and skeletal health*
- Supports normal, healthy brain function*
- Supplies critical EPA and DHA nutrients*
- Supports normal immune response and antioxidant levels*
- Promotes normal eye, skin, and joint health*
- Promotes emotional well-being*
- Supports general wellness*
- Clove oil is rich in antioxidants and contains naturally occurring COX-3 inhibitors (pain reducing agents).
- German chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen. It supports the body’s natural response to irritation and injury by clearing heat from the body.
- Spearmint essential oil has antispasmodic and stimulant properties and is know to restore health and maintain proper functioning of all the organ systems operating in the body.
†100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (tilapia), Silicon dioxide, purified water.
Amount Per Serving %DV*
- Calories 9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1 g 2%
- Saturated Fat <0.5 g 3%
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g **
- Monounsaturated Fat <0.5 g **
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 950 IU 237%
- Vitamin E (as Rice Bran Oil) 15 IU 50%
- Proprietary OmegaGize3 Blend – 1090 mg Gize3 Fish Oil **
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids **
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 135 mg **
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 310 mg **
- CoQ10 (Kaneka Q10™)(as ubiquinone) 40 mg **
- Essential Oil Enhancement Blend – 156 mg
- Clove† (Syzygium aromaticum) flower bud oil **
- German Chamomile† (Matricaria recutita) flower oil **
- Spearmint† (Mentha Spicata) leaf oil**
- Mixed Carotenoids **
Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 4 liquid ocean capsules Servings Per Container: 30 *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.
Should You Take OmegaGize³?
Yes, if you are:
- Looking to maintain a normal level of well-being*
- Seeking mental clarity and focus*
- Looking for added support for normal cardiovascular function
- Desire smoother skin by improving its fullness and thickness*
- Want to avoid DHA deficiencies and obtain the superior benefits derived from a comprehensive dose of a DHA/EPA supplement
- Looking for additional joint support*
Dietary: Take 4 liquid ocean capsules daily, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for daily maintenance.
Take 8 liquid ocean capsules for greater health benefits.
For maximum benefit OmegaGize3 should be taken consistently over time.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
• Consult a pediatrician before giving to a child.
Did You Know?
• Vitamin D is known as the “feel-good vitamin” for its ability to improve mood.
• As we age, fat cells in our skin’s subcutaneous fat layer thin out and tend to get bumpier; omega-3s help make that layer thicker and smooth.*
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism.*
• CoQ10 is a powerful, fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance found naturally in all forms of animal life.
• Both EPA and DHA are omega-3 fatty acids scientifically classified as nutrients essential to human health.
• Vitamins A, D, and E are fat-soluble vitamins that may help maintain a healthy skeletal system and support visual health.*
• Natural variances in the clove and German chamomile essential oils may cause soft gel color to vary slightly.
• Power Meal – for those that wish to go dairy free.
Key Scientific Studies • Fish Oil. Monograph. Altern Med Rev, 2000. 5(6): p. 576-581.
• Lee, J.H., et al., Omega-3 fatty acids for cardioprotection. Mayo Clin Proc, 2008. 83(3): p. 324-32.
• Martins, D., et al., Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors and the serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D in the United States: data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Arch Intern Med, 2007. 167(11): p. 1159-65.
• Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Monograph. Altern Med Rev, 2009. 14(4): p. 391-9.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
OmegaGize³ — 120 liquid ocean capsules – Item No. 3097