Motivation Essential Oil
Motivation™ helps enable a person to surmount fear and procrastination while stimulating feelings of action and accomplishment. It enhances the ability to move forward in a positive direction.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – may calm and relieve restlessness, tension, insomnis, muscle tension, cuts, scrapes, bruises and is anti-infectious. It may relieve allergies and expel toxins from the liver. It is used extensively in Europe for the skin.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome headaches, stress, nervous tension and help with insomnia. A favorite essential oil for it's wonderful fragrance, it is considered a universal oil because of its wide range of uses.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or apply on the ears, feet (big toe), chest, or nape of neck.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3384, 5 ml – Motivation Essential Oil