Melrose Essential Oil
Melrose™ essential oil provides a protective barrier against skin challenges. It has antiseptic-like properties when used topically for cleansing cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes and bruised tissue. Melrose strongly assists the regeneration of damaged tissue and helps fight infection and fungus.
It is equally beneficial for animals such as horses, dogs and cats in the same way it benefits humans.
When diffused, Melrose can help dispel odors.
- Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) – is antiseptic, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulating, decongestant, neurotonic, and protects against radiation.
- naouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) – is anti-inflammatory to the respiratory system and urinary tract, tonic to the digestive system, anti-hypertensive, anti-infectious, antiviral, anti-parasitic, and antibacterial. It has a hormone-like action for the testicles. It has been used by European doctors for liver and pancreas deficiencies in children, viral hepatitis, colitis, ulcers, rheumatoid arthritis, hypertension of the arteries, and eczema.
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol) – us antiseptic and antimicrobial and may be beneficial for skin conditions and dandruff. It may help fight candida and is anti-infectious, antispasmodic, balances, the endocrine system, and is an expectorant. It also helps overcome mental fatigue stimulating memory and opening the conscious mind.
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils. It is antifungal, antiviral, anti-infectious, and antibacterial. it works as a general stimulant and is used to treat sinusitis, bronchitis, cystitis, and cholera.
Not a member? Sign up to start shopping. Order Melrose Essential Oil, today!
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or apply topically on cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes and infections.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3378, 15 ml – Melrose Essential Oil