Magnify Your Purpose Essential Oil Blend
Need a little support and motivation to stay on purpose? Try Magnify Your Purpose™
Magnify Your Purpose™ is a specially crafted blend of essential oils that stimulates creativity, desire, focus, and motivation. It helps foster a positive attitude, encouraging you to rise above adversity, seize the initiative, overcome procrastination and self-pity, and magnify your life's purpose.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – is soothing and nourishing to the skin. It has been researced at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth.
- sage lavender (salvia lavandulifolia) – has a fragrance similar to rosemary and is often used in flavorings and tea. It is calming and soothing and often used in the treatment of digestive and respiratory complaints, menstrual problems, infertility, nervous tension and depression.
- nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) – has been used historically to benefit circulation to muscles and joints and relieve muscle pain. It also helps to support the immune and nervous system and overcome fatigue. It contains adrenal cortex-like activity, which helps support the adrenal glands for increased activity.
- patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) – physically, patchouli is a general tonic and stimulant and helps the digestive system and is known to digest toxic material in the body. Emotionally, it is calming and relaxing and helps reduce anxiety. It is very beneficial for skin and may prevent wrinkles or chapped skin.
- cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verumginger) – is one of the most antimicrobial essential oils. Researchers found that viruses cannot live in the presence of cinnamon oil. It is highly antimicrobial, anti-infectious, antibacterial for large spectrum of infection, antiviral, antifungal (candida), a great general tonic, sexual stimulant a light anticoagulant and increses blood flow when previously restricted.
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) – has a gentle, stimulating effect on many issues such as digestion, pain and sexual potency. It is commonly used to settle upset stomach from motion sickness.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse; apply two to four drops on wrists or temples; or add to warm bath water with approximately two tablespoons of Bath Gel Base or Epson salts. Dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3377, 5 ml – Magnify Your Purpose Essential Oil Blend