If your headaches are driving you crazy, try M-Grain™
M-Grain™ is calming while promoting a sense of well-being, particularly in the head and neck areas when applied topically.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) – has been used since ancient times to strengthen and refresh the mind and heart, soothe the body, help restore mental alertness during times of fatigue and increase resistance against diseases. When applied topically, as in a massage, basil essential oil can relax tired, aching muscles. In the 16th century, basil leaves were powdered and inhaled to treat migraines and chest infections. Today, most people inhale the essential oil first, then apply it to the crown of their head.
- marjoram (Origanum majorana) – is used for calming the respiratory system and soothing sore and aching muscles. It assists in relieving spasms and calming nerves as in migraine headaches.
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome nervous tension, headaches and stress and help with insomnia. A favorite essential oil for it’s wonderful fragrance, it is well-known for relaxing heaaches and PMS symptoms.
- peppermint (Mentha piperita) – with its penetrating mental effects, peppermint feels great on tired muscles and is useful for many kinds of respiratory conditions, including bronchitis and pneumonia. High in menthol and menthone, it helps suppress coughs and clears lung and nasal congestion.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – may calm and relieve restlessness, tension, insomnis, muscle tension, cuts, scrapes, bruises and is anti-infectious. It may relieve allergies and expel toxins from the liver. It is used extensively in Europe for the skin.
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help to clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. It is mucolytis, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. it may also stimulate nerve endings. It may help release feelings of anger and promote forgiveness.
How to use: For aromatic use. Place two drops in the palms of the hands, cup over nose, and breathe deeply. Apply on temples, forehead, and back of neck.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Keep away from eyes.
People who have tried M-Grain also love Deep Relief Essential Oil Roll-On (with copaiba from the Amazon) in its handy, roll-on portable applicator.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3387, 15 ml – M-Grain Essential Oil Blend