Why Use Longevity Essential Oil?
- Studies show that as we age, many enzymes decrease and free radicals become more abundant.
- Free radicals damage body cells and cause cellular malfunctions and mutations.
- Polluted and toxic environments can also take their toll on the body by increasing free radical production.
- Car fumes, smoke, radiation, poor diets, polluted water, and even sunlight speed the aging process.
Programming the body to produce higher quantities of antioxidants helps combat free radical damage and slows the negative effects associated with growing older. In our fast-paced society, it is comforting to know that one convenient capsule a day will defend the body against the typical ravages of aging.*
How to use: For dietary, aromatic or topical use. If using as a supplement, put one drop in a capsule or in 4 fl. oz. of goats or rice milk.
Warning: Possible skin sensitivity. Longevity is a “hot” oil that can burn sensitive skin. If burning is experienced, cover with massage oil, or olive oil. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris CT thymol) essential oil
- orange (Citrus aurantium) essential oil
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum) essential oil
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) essential oil
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3394 – 10 ml – Longevity Essential Oil