Live with Passion Essential Oil Blend
Live with Passion™ revives zest for life and improves internal energy. Its combination of essential oils is formulated specifically to help you recover an optimistic attitude.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) – is an essential oil used frequently in women's blends for it's estrogen-like qualities and ability to support hormones. It also helps reduce high cholesterol and is anti-infectious and antifungal. It enhances one's ability to dream and is very calming and stress-relieving.
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) – has a gentle, stimulating effect on many issues such as digestion, pain and sexual potency. It is commonly used to settle upset stomach from motion sickness.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – is beneficial for dry, oily, irritated, or sensitive skin. It is used for muscle spasms, sprains, coughs, laryngitis, frigidity, depression and nervous exhaustion.
- angelica (Angelica archangelica) – helps to bring memories back to the point of origin before trauma or anger was experienced, helping us to release negative feelings.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help to clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. It is mucolytis, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. it may also stimulate nerve endings. It may help release feelings of anger and promote forgiveness.
- patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) – physically, patchouli is a general tonic and stimulant and helps the digestive system and is known to be a digester of toxic material in the body. Emotionally, it is calming and relaxing and helps reduce anxiety. It is very beneficial for skin and may prevent wrinkles or chapped skin.
- neroli (citrus aurantium) – was highly regarded by the Egyptian people for its great attributes of healing and calming the mind, body, and spirit. It is stabilizing and strengthening to the emotions, promoting peace, confidence and awareness, thereby bringing everything into focus at the moment.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) – has powerful anti-microbial constituents and at the same time is very gentle and delicate. It brings out gentle characteristics within people. It is calming and uplifting and may help to balance the emotions and remove emotional blocks as well as instill apositive outlook on life.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse. Apply on wrists, temples, chest area, and forehead. Add two to four drops to warm bath water with approximately two tablespoons of Bath Gel Base or Epson salts.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3392, 5 ml – Live with Passion Essential Oil Blend