Lady Sclareol Essential Oil Blend
The Ultimate Natural Fragrance For
Lady Sclareol™ was designed as an exquisite natural fragrance for the woman who chooses the highest quality natural and pure oils over artificial, chemical fragrances.
A seductive blend of nature's most aromatic and skin-pampering essential oils, Lady Sclareol creates a beguiling and alluring perfume.
Besides enjoying the captivating scent of Lady Sclareol, its proprietary blend natural fragrances calms, soothes, and supports your mind and body.
Lady Sclareol™ contains the essential oils of:
- rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – is soothing and nourishing to the skin. It has been researced at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth.
- vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) – has a heavy, earthy fragrance similar to patchouly with a touch of lemon. It is psychologically grounding, calming and stabilizing. It helps us cope with stress and recover from emotional traumas and shocks.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- orange (Citrus aurantium) – was traditionally believed to bring joy, peace and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) – is an essential oil used frequently in women's blends for it's estrogen-like qualities and ability to support hormones. It also helps reduce high cholesterol and is anti-infectious and antifungal. It enhances one's ability to dream and is very calming and stress-relieving.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- sage lavender (salvia lavandulifolia) – has a fragrance similar to rosemary and is often used in flavorings and tea. It is calming and soothing and often used in the treatment of digestive and respiratory complaints, menstrual problems, infertility, nervous tension and depression.
- jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – is beneficial for dry, oily, irritated, or sensitive skin. It is used for muscle spasms, sprains, coughs, laryngitis, frigidity, depression and nervous exhaustion.
- Idaho tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) – antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial and a cold, flu and infection fighter. According to E. Joseph Montagna's PDR on herbal formulas, tansy may improve weakness of the kidneys, heart, joints, digestive system, and may help tone the entire system.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Order Lady Sclareol Essential Oil Blend today!
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3376, 15 ml – Lady Sclareol Essential Oil Blend