JuvaFlex Essential Oil Blend
JuvaFlex™ is a combination of oils that have been studied for their supportive effects on the liver and the digestive and lymphatic systems. It may also support healthy cell function.* JuvaFlex™ works well with JuvaTone® tablets and Di-Gize™ essential oil blend.
- fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) – is antiseptic and stimulating to the cirulatory and respiratory systems. It is antispasmodic and stimulating to the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol) – us antiseptic and antimicrobial and may be beneficial for skin conditions and dandruff. It may help fight candida and is snti-infectious, antispasmodic, balances, the endocrine system, and is an expectorant. It also helps overcome mental fatigue stimulating memory and opening the conscious mind.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – may calm and relieve restlessness, tension, insomnis, muscle tension, cuts, scrapes, bruises and is anti-infectious. It may relieve allergies and expel toxins from the liver. It is used extensively in Europe for the skin.
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help to clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. It is mucolytis, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. it may also stimulate nerve endings. It may help release feelings of anger and promote forgiveness.
- … in a base of Sesame seed oil
blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) – may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control.
How to use: For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as goat's or rice milk.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
For best results, use with JuvaTone Natural Liver Support Supplement, Juva Cleanse essential oil blend for liver support, and Di-Gize Digestive Supplement.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3375, 15 ml – JuvaFlex Essential Oil