Healthy Liver Support With Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
Juva Cleanse® provides healthy liver support naturally through a carefully formulated blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils that supports normal liver function.*
Why is a healthy liver important?
Your liver is constantly at work cleaning and detoxifying your entire body. The quality of virtually every function your body performs depends upon your liver.
In the “Essential Oils Integrative Medical Guide” D. Gary Young states,
“The liver is one of the most important organs in the body, playing a major role in detoxifying the body. When the liver is damaged due to excess alcohol consumption, viral hepatitis or poor diet, an excess of toxins can build up in the blood and tissues that can result in degenerative disease and death.”
Millions of critically functions in your body are handled by your liver every day. Here are just a few of the functions it is responsible for:
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Manufacturing bile to emulsify fats for digestion
- Filtering and processing all food, nutrients, alcohol, drugs and other materials that enter the bloodstream and letting them pass, breaking them down or storing them.
- Making and breaking down many hormones, including cholesterol, testosterone and estrogens
Due to the high levels of stress and toxins in today’s world, it has never been more important to cleanse and detoxify your liver on an ongoing basis.
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help to clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. It is mucolytis, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. it may also stimulate nerve endings. It may help release feelings of anger and promote forgiveness.
- Ledum (Ledum groenlandicum) – Ledum has an enzymatic-like funcion in the liver, digesting fat molecules, chemicals and toxic waste in the liver. Commonly known as “Labrador tea”, it has been used in folk medicine for centuries, and is believed to provide well-being. It is also believed to harmonize and balance the body’s daily needs and has a long history of use.
- Celery seed – has traditionally been used as a kidney tonic and for fluid retention. It is believed to have antioxidant activity.
How to use: For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as goat’s or rice milk.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3395, 15 ml – Juva Cleanse Essential Oil Blend