Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) – Since ancient times, bergamot has been an essential oil of many uses. It is the signature flavor in Earl Grey Tea.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – This essential oil helps balance equilibrium and restore confidence and self-appreciation. It also helps to bring about a sense of relaxation.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – This essential oil may help ease nervous tension and stress, balance the emotions, lift the spirits and foster peace, well-being and hope.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – A soothing and nourishing essential oil to the skin, Rosewood also has been researched at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth. It also helps create synergism with all other oils.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) – This citrus oil is refreshing, purifying, super revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon essential oil has many uses and is very versatile.
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) – This orangy, citrus oil is appeasing, gentle, and promotes happiness.
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – For centuries, women have treaured jasmine for its beautiful seductive fragrance. Also used for skin care, this uplifting fragrance has traditionally been thought to be an antidepressant.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – Calming and relaxing for restlessness and tension, this is among one of the gentlest essential oils used in aromatherapy.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) – Palmarosa helps reduce stress and tension and promotes recovery from nervous exhaustion. It creates a feeling of security.
- Rose (Rosa damascena) – This costly oil has been treasured for thousands of years. Its beautiful fragrance is intoxicating and aphrodisiac-like. It helps bring balance and harmony, allowing one to overcome insecurities. It balances and elevates the mind, creats a sense of well-being.
- This refreshingly scented essential oil comes from the citrus fruit originating in Calabria, Italy. It is one of the most uplifting fragrances. It is simultaneously energizing and calming with a unique ability to relieve anxiety, stress, and tension and for it’s ability to refresh the mind and lift mood.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse; use as a cologne or perfume; apply over heart; or enjoy as a body massage blended with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3372 – 15 ml – Joy Essential Oil