Conquer The Fear Of The Unknown And Move Forward With Ease Into the Future™ was formulated to foster feelings of determination and a pioneering spirit, helping you leave the past behind so that you can move forward. Rather than accepting mediocrity because of fear of the unknown, using this blend will enhance enjoyment of challenges leading to success.
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea) – is an essential oil used frequently in women’s blends for it’s estrogen-like qualities and ability to support hormones. It also helps reduce high cholesterol and is anti-infectious and antifungal. It enhances one’s ability to dream and is very calming and stress-relieving.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- white fir (Abies concolor) – creates a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment.
- Idaho tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) – antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial and a cold, flu and infection fighter. According to E. Joseph Montagna’s PDR on herbal formulas, tansy may improve weakness of the kidneys, heart, joints, digestive system, and may help tone the entire system.
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum) – may work as a detoxifier and cleanser and promote improved nerve and kidnew function. It also elevates spiritual awareness, creating feelings of love and peace.
- jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – is beneficial for dry, oily, irritated, or sensitive skin. It is used for muscle spasms, sprains, coughs, laryngitis, frigidity, depression and nervous exhaustion.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- orange (Citrus aurantium) – was traditionally believed to bring joy, peace and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- … in a base of Almond oil
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse; put in bath water; over the heart, on wrists, or on neck; use as a compress; or dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for full body massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3369, 5ml – Into the Future Essential Oil Blend