Inspiration™ includes oils traditionally used by the native peoples of Arabia, India, and North America for enhancing spirituality, prayer, meditation, and inner awareness. It creates an aromatic sanctuary for those seeking quiet meditation and spirituality.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – is soothing and nourishing to the skin. It has been researced at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth.
- myrtle (Myrtus communis) – may help normalize hormonal imbalances of the thyroid and ovaries as well as balance an under-active thyroid. It may help the respiratory ystem with chronic coughs and tuberculosis and may support immune function in fighting colds, flu and infectious disease.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on back of neck, sides of forehead, crown of head, bottoms of feet, or along spine.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3366, 15 ml – Inspiration Essential Oil