Young Living’s Inner Defense™ contains a powerful blend of antimicrobial essential oils that:
- Reinforce systemic defenses in the immune system
- Create unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus
- Promote healthy respiratory function
Its potent blend of all natural antioxidant rich essential oils of oregano, thyme, and Thieves® are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support.
Inner Defense softgels are designed to support well-being when the body is stressed by strengthening the immune system, protecting bioterrain, and energizing systemic defense.* These liquid softgels dissolve quickly for maximum results.
Why Do You Need Inner Defense?
In today’s toxic environment, it can be difficult to maintain healthy immune function. With constant exposure to harmful germs and bacteria, poor diet, and lack of sleep, body system stress can negatively affect physical and emotional health.
Using a wide variety of powerful essential oils like oregano, thyme, and Young Living’s proprietary Thieves essential oil blend, Inner Defense strengthens the body systems by:
- creating an unfriendly environment for yeast and fungus
- improving digestion
- supporting the respiratory system to help fight wintertime discomforts and enhance well-being.*
Primary Benefits of Inner Defense:
- Reinforces systemic defenses*
- Creates unfriendly terrain for yeast and fungus*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function*
- Rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support*
What Makes Inner Defense Unique?
Many people think essential oils are the same as herbs. But there is a huge difference – essential oils are far more potent.
Essential oils are highly concentrated forms of fresh or dried herbs. It often takes many pounds of herbs to make a mere ounce of essential oil. Because of their concentrated potency, it takes only a very small amount of an essential oil to support the body systems and improve immune health.*
Easy-to-swallow, liquid softgels dissolve quickly in the stomach for maximum results.
Who Should Use Inner Defense?
This product is ideal for those with a weak or stressed immune system.*
Facts About the Powerful Ingredients in Inner Defense:
- Oregano oil is rich in the phenolic of carvacrol, which is known to support well-being when the body is distressed.
- Thyme oil is a rich source of the phenol called thymol, a substance known to create an unfriendly environment for yeast and fungus.* It has been used as a purifying agent in the dental industry for many years.
- The essential oil of cinnamon bark is very high in cinnamaldehyde, a very powerful cleansing compound.
Key Ingredients Oregano, thyme, clove, Eucalyptus radiata, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, and citronella essential oils
Key Scientific Studies
- Ahmad, et al., “Antimicrobial activity of clove oil and its potential in the treatment of vaginal candidiasis,” J Drug Target. 2005; 13(10):555–561.
- H. G. Meeker, et al., “Antibacterial action of eugenol, thyme oil, and related essential oils used in dentistry,” Compendium. 1988; 9(1):32, 34–5, 38 passim.
- Didry et al., “Activity of thymol, carvacrol, cinnamaldehyde and eugenol on oral bacteria. Pharm Acta Helv. 1994; 69(1):25–28.
- G. Q. Zheng, et al., “Sesquiterpenes from clove (Eu genia caryophyllata) as potential anticarcinogenic agents,” J Nat Prod. 1992; 55(7):999–1003.
- Youdim, et al. “Dietary supplementation of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) essential oil during the lifetime of the rat: its effects on the antioxidant status in liver, kidney, and heart tissues.” Mech Ageing Dev. 1999; 109(3):163–175.
- Thieves® Essential Oil Blend [Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† flower bud
- Lemon (Citrus limon)† rind
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark
- Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus radiata)† leaf
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf]
- O3 Super Blend, [Oregano (Origanum compactum)† leaf
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)† leaf
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus)† aerial parts]
- virgin coconut oil, gelatin, beeswax, and lecithin
† 100% pure therapeutic-grade™ essential oil
How To Use
Take 1 softgel capsule daily (a.m.), or take 1 softgel capsule three to five times daily when the system is stressed. For best results, use Life 5 probiotic eight hours later.
Keep in a cool, dark place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
Caution Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult with a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
30 softgels – Inner Defense™ – Total Health System Protection