Inner Child Essential Oil Blend
Awaken Your Inner Child!
Inner Child™ opens the pathway to connecting with the inner self that may have been damaged through childhood misuse or abuse. When children have been abused, they become disconnected from their natural identity, or inner child. This causes confusion and can contribute to undesirable personality traits. The sweet fragrance of this blend may stimulate memory response and help reconnect with the authentic self, which is one of the first steps toward finding emotional balance.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium) – was believed to bring joy, peace and happiness to those who possessed it. it is elevating to the mind and body and bring joy and peace.
- tangerine (Citrus nobilis) – contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness. It is anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, and may elp decongest the lymphatic system and work as a diuretic.
- jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – is beneficial for dry, oily, irritated, or sensitive skin. It is used for muscle spasms, sprains, coughs, laryngitis, frigidity, depression and nervous exhaustion.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) – is a powerful regenerator of connective tissue. It is a vasodilator, anti-inflammatory, sedative and supportive to the digestive system. It may also help increase the flow of oxygen and uplift the spirit, making it work well for purification.
- neroli (citrus aurantium) – was highly regarded by the Egyptian people for its great attributes of healing and calming the mind, body, and spirit. It is stabilizing and strengthening to the emotions, promoting peace, confidence and awareness, thereby bringing everything into focus at the moment.
How to use: For aromatic use. Apply around navel, on chest, temples and around nose.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3360, 5 ml – Inner Child Essential Oil Blend