ImmuPower™ is a powerful blend of immune-boosting therapeutic-grade essential oils that create a fragrant and protective haven while increasing positive energy.
- hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) – has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties and is antiparasitic, mucolytic, decongestant, antiasthmatic, and anti-infectious.
- mountain savory (Satureja montana) – is antimicrobial and immune stimulating. It is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, and a general tonic for the body.
- cistus (Cistus ladanifer) – also known as rock rose, has been studied for its effects on cell regeneration. It is anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial, and prevents hemorrhaging and scarring. It is a tonic to the parasympathetic nervous system and may help with viral problems and auto-immune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- ravensara (Ravensara aromatica) – is referred to by the people of Madagascar as the oil that heals. It is antiseptic, anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial, antifundal, expectorant, and supporting to the nerves. Similar to clove and nutmeg, ravensara may aid the respiratory system. It has been shown to help with flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, herpes, infectious mononucleosis, and rhinopharyngitis.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- oregano (Origanum compactum) – is one of the most powerful antimicrobial essential oils. Laboratory research at Weber State University showed it to have a 99 percent kill rate against in vitro colonies of Streptococcus pneumoniae, a microorganism responsible for may kinds of lung and throat infections. This oil is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic.
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils. It is antifungal, antiviral, anti-infectious, and antibacterial. it works as a general stimulant and is used to treat sinusitis, bronchitis, cystitis, and cholera.
- cumin (Cuminum cyminum) – helps with digestion and supports the immune system. It is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and caminative.
- Idaho tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) – antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial and a cold, flu and infection fighter. According to E. Joseph Montagna’s PDR on herbal formulas, tansy may improve weakness of the kidneys, heart, joints, digestive system, and may help tone the entire system.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse daily to protect your home environment. ImmuPower may also be applied to the bottoms of feet, at the base of the neck and along the spine.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3363, 15 ml – ImmuPower Essential Oil