The Natural Alternative To Synthetic Air Fresheners
If you’ve been using chemical-based air-purifiers or fresheners, such as plugins, aerosol sprays, potpourri, gels, wicks, mechanical or heat release products, be aware that they release large amounts of toxic chemicals into the air that you breathe!
Recent studies show that NO commercial air fresheners are safe. In independent tests, all air freshener products gave off chemicals regulated as toxic or hazardous under federal laws, including carcinogens with NO safe exposure level. These chemicals cause serious health problems ranging from headaches and breathing difficulties to hormone disruption and cancer.
For your own safety and that of your family, wouldn’t it be wiser to switch to natural and pure ways of freshening the air in your home?
Introducing the Home Diffuser by Young Living
Young Living’s Home Diffuser emits essential oils into the air using state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology to safely eliminate odors. Unlike ordinary diffusers, it can diffuse even the thickest of oils into a fine atomizing mist.
Note: If you are looking for the Home Ultrasonic Diffuser, it has been re-designed and is now the Home Diffuser. It combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a spa-like atmosphere.
The Ancient Roots of Aromatherapy
The history of aromatherapy is very ancient. Throughout antiquity, aromatherapy has been used by many civilizations including the Egyptians, Romans, and the Greeks. But in those days, it wasn’t called “aromatherapy” – that term didn’t appear until the early 1920s, first used by French chemist René-Maurice Gattefossé. Gattefossé spent his life devoted to essential oils and their healing properties.
More than 6,000 years prior to Gattefossé, Imhotep, an Egyptian physician, suggested that oils be used for massage, bathing, and embalming the dead. Hippocrates, known as the father of modern medicine, used aromatic smoke and vapors to purge Athens of the plague.
The Therapeutic Effects of Diffusing Essential Oils
Today, much has been theorized regarding the effects of diffusing essential oils, which can be considered similar to the aromatic smoke used by Hippocrates. It has been hypothesized that when essential oils are diffused, they can increase atmospheric oxygen by releasing oxygenating molecules into the air.
Not only can essential oils increase oxygen in the atmosphere, they also increase the body’s ability to transport oxygen into the cells. The lipid-soluble structure of essential oils allows them to easily penetrate the cell membranes of the nose and enter into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, the oils can help transport oxygen and nutrients into the cells.
- To transform your surroundings: The wonderful, natural scents of pure essential oil can create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere or instantly brighten the mood of your home or office.
- Eliminate odors: Remove lingering smells without resorting to synthetic air fresheners.
- To protect your family’s health: Safeguard your family’s health by detoxing your home from harmful household chemicals.
What Makes The Home Ultrasonic Diffuser Different?
- Young Living’s Home Diffuser combines the latest in diffuser technology with increased usability.
- By breaking up a mixture of water and essential oil into millions of micro-particles, the Home Diffuser disperses an aromatic mist into the air, activating the beneficial constituents found in Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils.
- The diffuser comes complete with continuous and internal timer settings and the option to enjoy its soothing light system. Its ideal for diffusing any of your favorite essential oils, and it’s the perfect addition to any room in your home.
- Unlike fragile glass negulizers, the Home Diffuser is practically unbreakable, safe, attractive, and easy to use. It’s also very portable – the Home Diffuser is ideal for anyone who wants to experience essentials oils in any room of their home.
Home Diffuser Rating
The Home Ultrasonic Diffuser is getting the highest ratings from users. People love it because of it’s:
- Durability: Designed for daily use, the Home Diffuser is made from polypropylene composite that is resistant to essential oil staining. Its durable electronic wiring is separated from the essential oil and water and is made to last.
- Portability: The Home Diffuser is made to be an attractive addition to your home or office; it’s not recommended to move the diffuser while it is operating.
- Aroma Coverage: Depending on which essential oil is being used, the aroma from the Home Diffuser will fill a 700-square-foot area.
- Noise: The Home Diffuser is virtually silent; all you may hear is a faint hum from the ultrasonic fan.
- Therapeutic Value: The Home Diffuser can run for hours on just a few drops of oil. Be aware that, the more oil you put in the diffuser, the more oil will be dispersed in the air for your therapeutic needs.
Here’s a Video on How To Use the Home Diffuser:
What Comes With It?
Includes free 5 ml bottles of Christmas Spirit and spruce essential oils.
The Home Diffuser comes with an instruction booklet and free 5 ml bottles of Christmas Spirit and spruce essential oils.
- Using clean filtered water, add one cupful (8 oz.) to the bowl. Water should reach the top of the level indicator on the side of the bowl.
- Unscrew cap and add water to tank reservoir; replace cap.
- Add 15–20 drops of any essential oil single or blend into bowl.
- Plug the adapter into the socket at the rear of the diffuser and then plug into an 110VAC power outlet. Do not power the diffuser until the bowl is correctly filled with water.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
Interested in the glass nebulizer style diffusers? Click here.
People who buy the Home Diffuser also like Thieves non-toxic household cleaning products
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 4468 – Home Diffuser