If you’ve been looking for a way to supplement your income in a fun, enjoyable way, you can do it by sharing Young Living essential oil products spending just a few hours per week. It can help pay off your car payment, eliminate credit card debt, or save for a dream vacation. It can even become a full-time income with unlimited potential if you choose to put more time into it.
If you’re ready to achieve your dream of independence and security, our generous, industry-leading compensation plan will help you get there. It’s all about caring for our Young Living family, and another example of our commitment to total body wellness.
Through our three-level approach, we’ve developed an efficient structure to help you build your business with compensation that rewards you as you grow.
1. Create a Foundation
Every business needs a solid foundation. With our Rising Star Team Bonus you can achieve abundance as you progress from distributor all the way up to executive.
2. Build Your Business
Once you’ve seen the benefits of being your own business, you’re ready to share that experience with others. Build on your foundation by adding others to your team to achieve shared success.
3. Become a Leader
With an established business and a passion for inspiring wellness through Young Living, you’re ready to take the mission worldwide as you lead others to success.
Here’s a PDF illustrating the main points of the Compensation Plan: Compensation Plan Highlights (PDF)
Here’s a PDF going over the entire Compensation Plan: Compensation Plan (PDF)
Crazy Simple Explanation of Young Living Compensation Plan
For an easy-to-understand explanation of the Comp Plan, watch this video:
Start Living Enrollment Kit Bonus
Earn $25 every time you enroll a new distributor with a premium** Start Living Kit.
For example, if you sign up six new distributors who each purchase a premium** Start Living Kit, you earn $150!
It’s that simple. Learn more about Young Living and how to become a member and start sharing!
Star Performance Bonus
In addition to the Start Living Bonus, the Star Performance Bonus pays you 25% of your new distributors’ first month’s orders, and 15% on their second month’s orders.*
- Enroll a new distributor.
- He or she enrolls with a Start Living with Everyday Oils kit (115 PV)
- You receive the $25 Start Living Bonus plus 25% of the 115 PV—an additional $28.75—making your check $53.75!
- That same distributor places a 100 PV order their second month, and you receive 15% of that PV, or $15.
The best part?
You earn this bonus on every new distributor you enroll. If you enroll six distributors with Start Living with Everyday Oils kits (115 PV) who then all place 100 PV orders in their second month:
- Your first month’s check includes: $150 Start Living Bonus ($25 per enrollee) plus another $172.50 (25% of each distributor’s 115 PV order) for a total of $322.50!
- In the second month, even if you don’t enroll any new distributors, you would receive a $90 check (15% of each distributor’s 100 PV order).
- However, say you enroll six more new distributors in month two with a Start Living with Everyday Oils kit, your second month’s check is $412.50 ($150 Start Living Bonus on new distributors, $172.50 Star Performance Bonus on new distributors, plus $90 second month distributors’ Star Performance Bonus).
The third bonus offered by Young Living, the Matching Bonus, is earned by helping your distributors enroll others. When your distributors earn a Star Performance Bonus, Young Living matches that bonus and pays you that same amount for their first three months as distributors.***
Multiply your monthly earnings by encouraging new distributors to earn their Star Performance Bonuses, and you’ll receive a Matching Bonus!
Who do you know who wants to improve their health and supplement their income? Enroll today and start sharing!
Team Performance Bonus
Our most exciting bonus is the Team Performance Bonus. It was created to help guide your business structure and provide long-term stability. It rewards you for enrolling distributors in the Essential Rewards program.
Here’s how it works:
- Every month you have six front-line distributors place a 100 PV Essential Rewards order and have 1,000 PGV****, you earn a $100 bonus. This is in addition to all other bonuses and commissions.
- Help two of these front-line distributors earn their own $100 Team Performance Bonus, and your bonus increases to $500!
- Help two front-line distributors earn their own $500 bonus, and your total Team Performance Bonus increases to $2,000! Many distributors accomplish this in their first 90 days.
These bonuses come to you every month the structure is maintained.
(Remember: To qualify for all bonuses you must be an active Essential Rewards member with a minimum 100 personal volume [PV]* monthly order.)
Abundance Is Just Around the Corner
Remember the Team Performance Bonus and all Young Living’s bonuses are only part of what you can earn as a Young Living independent distributor. Personal rebates and commissions are also a part of our generous compensation plan. In addition to generous supplemental income, Young Living distributors enjoy:
- A new world of wellness.
- Doing something meaningful.
- Mentoring others to their highest potential.
- Gaining knowledge and developing new skills.
- Working with like-minded people.
Take the next step towards your abundant life.
*PV, or Personal Volume, is points calculated for a distributor’s personal and customers’ purchases during a calendar month.
**Premium Start Living Kits include Start Living with Everyday Oils, Item No. 3700 or 37000104; Start Living with NingXia Red®, Item No. 3696 or 3696104, Start Living with Thieves®, Item No. 3694 or 3694104 Start Living with 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse + Core Essentials Complete, Item No. 3685 or 3685104.
***You must be an active Essential Rewards member with a minimum 100 PV order to earn this bonus.
****PGV is the total amount of sales volume in an organization down to, but not including, the next Executive or above for any Silver rank distributors. PGV for Gold distributors and above is the total amount of sales volume in an organization down to, but not including, the next Silver or above. Silver distributors’ monthly PGV must be 1,000 or more. Gold distributors’ monthly PGV must be 1,500 or more, and Platinum and above PGV must be 2,000 or more. PGV includes personal orders and those placed by customers.