Gathering Essential Oil Blend
Gather Your Spiritual Forces With Gathering
Gathering™ helps overcome the chaotic energy that bombards our everyday life and clouds our focus, thus diverting us from the path leading to higher achievement. Gathering combines galbanum and frankincense oils from resins used by Moses for incense with sandalwood to help gather our emotional and spiritual forces so we can achieve greater unity of purpose.
These oils may help increase the oxygen around the pineal and pituitary gland, bringing greater harmonic frequency, allowiong us to receive the communication we desire. This blend may help one stay forcused, grounded, and clear in gathering ones potential for self-improvement.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on temples, neck, wrists, etc.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – is known as the universal oil because of its wide range of usage. It amplifies the frequencies of any oil it is mixed with.
- galbanum (Ferula gummosa) – was used for both medicinal and spiritual purposes. It is antimicrobial and supporting to the body. When combined with frankincense and sandalwood, its frequency increases dramatically.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the cetner of emotions.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancrease. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) – is a powerful purifier and oxygenator that enhances the action and activity of other oils. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral and antifungal. Traditionally, it is the oil of wealth from the Orient. It was thought to have a frequency that attracted wealth and abundance. Emperors of China and India measured their wealth partly by the amount of cinnamon they possessed.
- rose (Rosa damascena) – possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesqiterpenes, which have been researched for thei ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. The pineal gland is responsible for releasing melatonin, a hormone that enhances deep sleep. Sandalwood has been used traditionally for meditation and yoga.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3342, 5 ml – Gathering Essential Oil Blend