Forgiveness™ contains a synergistic blend of soothing and uplifting essential oils that may enhance the ability to release hurtful memories and move beyond emotional barriers. The process of growth can only proceed when we have the ability to forgive and let go of negative emotions.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Apply around navel or wear as a perfume.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
- melissa (Melissa officinalis) – this oil brings out gentle characteristics within people. It is calming and uplifting and may help to balance the emotions. It may also help to remove emotional blocks and instill a positive outlook on life.
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – is antispasmodic, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. It also assists in balancing hormones.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – is soothing and nourishing to the skin. It has been researced at Weber State University for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth.
- sandalwood (Santalum album) – is high in sesqiterpenes, which have been researched for thei ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. The pineal gland is responsible for releasing melatonin, a hormone that enhances deep sleep. Sandalwood has been used traditionally for meditation and yoga.
- angelica (Angelica archangelica) – helps to bring memories back to the point of origin before trauma or anger was experienced, helping us to release negative feelings.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – is known as the universal oil because of its wide range of usage. It amplifies the frequencies of any oil it is mixed with.
- lemon (citrus limon) – Lemon promotes clarity of thought and purpose, as well as health, healing, physical energy and purification. It’s fragrance is invigorating, enhancing and warming.
- jasmine (jasminum officinale) – Uplifting and stimulating in times of hopelessness and nervous exhaustion. it helps to reduce anxiety, apathy, depression, dilemmas that deal with relationships, indifference, and listlessness.
- Roman chamomile (chamaemelum nobile) – is relaxing and calming for both mind and body. Roman chamomile was one of the Saxons’ nine sacred herbs.
- bergamot (citrus bergamia) – may help to relieve anxiety, stress and tension, and has many constituents contributing refreshing, mood-lifting qualities.
- ylang ylang (cananga odorata) – helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and restores confidence and self-love.
- palmarosa (cymbopogon martinii) – This oil creates a feeling of security. It also helps reduce stress and tension and promotes recovery from nervous exhaustion.
- helichrysum (helichrysum italicum) – is known for its restorative properties. It provides excellent support to the skin, liver, and nervous system.*
- rose (Rosa damascena) – possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
- …in a base of sesame seed oil
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3339, 5 ml – Forgiveness Essential Oil Blend