Keep The Essentials Always On Hand
The Everyday Oils Collection keeps the most essential of Young Living’s oils on hand for the daily needs of your home and family!
It’s a super-pack of necessities for nearly every need… and a great place to start if you don’t know what oils to start with.
It is always important to have Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils on hand for your home and family. To help you get started, Young Living recommends nine of our most popular essential oils and essential oil blends for a wide range of uses and benefits.
… With Everyday Oils
These nine essential oils can do so much for you, your home and your family. Here are a few suggestions.
Essential oils can help rid the air of unpleasant odors and unwanted bacteria. Diffuse a cleansing oil like lemon or Purification in your children’s bedrooms, or help control mold by diffusing Thieves. Oils like Thieves, Purification, Citrus Fresh, or peppermint can be used in a humidifier or dropped onto cotton balls and placed in home air vents.
Aromatherapy + Fragrance
Keep a diffuser in every room of your home! Essential oils can be diffused for stress relief, respiratory discomfort, energy, mood balance, and emotional support.
Try adding several drops of peppermint or PanAway to bath water to help ease muscle tension or calm the mind and body.
Create your own bath and shower gel by adding a favorite essential oil like grapefruit to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base.
When hosting a holiday party or a baby shower, add the pleasant smell of tangerine, lemongrass, or geranium to potpourri or an essential oil blend like Christmas Spirit to pine cones and cinnamon sticks for festive holiday ambiance and aroma.
Wear Valor or White Angelica for confidence and a positive attitude.
The possibilities are endless…
Why use harsh, chemical cleaning ingredients, when you can use all-natural, environment and divinely scented that benefit you and your family.
A few drops of an essential oil like lemon, Thieves, or Purification can be added to a dishwasher, washing machine, spray bottle, or to Young Living’s Thieves Household Cleaner.
This cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces including tile, Formica, walls, linoleum, and even carpet.**
Now you can enjoy incredible flavor boosts previously known only to select gourmet chefs. Using therapeutic-grade essential oils in your cooking can elevate your cooking to levels you’ve never tasted before!
Pure essential oils like rosemary, oregano, cinnamon, and spearmint can be used in place of herbs, spices, and flavoring agents in your everyday cooking. Add basil and marjoram to salad dressings. Use lemon oil to grill vegetables… add peppermint oil to hot tea… use black pepper oil to spice up a favorite marinade or salsa… add a few drops of orange or tangerine to whipped cream for a fragrant citrus ambrosia…
Incredible culinary experiences await you…
Everyone needs first aid from time to time. Reach for the natural healing power of essential oils first…
- Drop PanAway oil blend on stressed muscles and massage or cover with a moist, hot towel.
- Rub Purification on exposed skin to avoid bug bites.
- Apply lavender oil to help soothe burned or stressed skin.
- Drop R.C. on the chest to ease respiratory discomfort.
- Add Roman chamomile to healing salves for minor bruises, cuts, and scrapes.
- Massage Di-Gize on the abdomen to help soothe minor stomach discomfort.
Pets LOVE essential oils. Many pet owners wouldn’t live without them…
- Try rubbing Peace & Calming or lavender behind the ears of overactive pets.
- Use helichrysum and Roman chamomile to help soothe minor discomforts and wounds.
- Rub Peppermint or Di-Tone on paws and belly for stomach discomfort.
Oils Included in the Everyday Oils Collection:
A sweet, warm balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind, frankincense is useful for visualizing, improving one’s spiritual connection, and centering. Frankincense has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and despair. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skincare products for aging and dry skin.
- Inhale, diffuse, or apply topically on the body to deepen breathing and induce calmness.
- Drop on to the skin to minimize or soothe scarring and stretch marks.
- Apply 1–2 drops directly onto a bug bite to help reduce itching and swelling.
- Diffuse to enrich prayer and meditation.
- Drop onto minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises to reduce redness and discomfort.
- Rub on gum, glue, or tough adhesives to remove from household surfaces or skin.
- Apply 1–2 drops of frankincense to the face and neck daily to help repair sun damage and renew healthy-looking skin.
- Massage several drops on the temples or back of the neck for stress relief.
- Drop in a capsule and swallow for immune support.*
- Apply frankincense on the face to minimize oil production and breakouts.
- Rub on the feet or the back of the neck to soothe overactive children.
ITEM NO. 3548, 15 ML – FRANKINCENSE
One of the most loved and versatile essential oils, lavender has a sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is calming and soothing. Often used for relaxation, lavender oil offers balancing properties that boost stamina and energy, is highly regarded for skin care and beauty, and is often used to cleanse minor cuts, bruises, or skin irritations.
- Massage into the back of the neck or the bottom of the feet for calming.
- Rub a drop on your palm and smooth over pillow to aid with sleep.
- Soothe a minor burn by applying 2–3 drops to the affected area.
- Place a drop on the tip of the tongue, around the navel, or behind the ears to soothe minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.*
- Relieve dry or chapped skin by rubbing it on the affected area.
- Rub several drops onto scalp area to help soothe minor irritations.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Reduce or minimize scar tissue by massaging it on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and
- freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse to minimize seasonal reactions to pollen and dust mites.
- Apply 2–3 drops to relieve itching and soothe skin.
ITEM NO. 3575, 15 ML – LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Offering a clean, refreshing, and purifying citrus scent, lemon oil is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon contains 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant, has cleansing properties, and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function.
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and
- crayon on most surfaces.
- Substitute lemon oil for lemon juice or lemon seasonings to flavor seafood, vegetables, beverages, and desserts.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse
- and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and
- minimize oil production.
- Soothe or prevent corns, callous, or bunions by rubbing oil on affected area,
- morning and evening.
- Fill a bowl with cold water, add 2–3 drops of oil, and drench fruit in
- water to preserve shelf life.
- Add a drop to your dishwasher before the wash cycle for spot-free dishes.
- Massage oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and help eliminate waste from the cells.
- Put 10–15 drops in a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
CAUTION: LEMON OIL SHOULD NOT BE APPLIED TO SKIN THAT WILL BE EXPOSED TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT WITHIN 12 HOURS.
ITEM NO. 3578, 15 ML, LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Peppermint is one of the oldest and most highly-regarded herbs for soothing digestion.* Research shows the inhalation of peppermint oil helps trigger a sense of fullness after meals, enhance your sense of taste and smell, and improve concentration and mental activity. Applied topically, peppermint oil leaves a soothing, cooling sensation that can alleviate bodily discomfort.
- Add a drop to herbal tea to help aid in digestion.*
- Inhale before and during a workout to help boost your mood and reduce fatigue.
- Massage several drops on the abdomen, place a drop on the tip of the tongue or wrists, or inhale to soothe minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.*
- Rub 1 drop on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (avoid contact with eyes), and on the back of the neck to help soothe head pressure.
- Place 2 drops on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Diffuse for energy and mental clarity.
- Combine with lavender oil for a soothing and invigorating body, neck, or foot massage.
- Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders repeatedly to keep energy levels up during the day.
- Massage 2–3 drops onto the chest or drop into a humidifier to ease discomfort associated with the winter season and to support normal breathing.
ITEM NO. 3614, 15 ML – PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
This proprietary blend of soothing essential oils contains wintergreen, clove, peppermint, and helichrysum. PanAway oil blend is most often used for body massage to support the circulatory system and can help ease muscle and joint discomfort.
- Apply topically to help relieve an area of discomfort, stressed muscles, or cramping.
- Rub a drop on the temples, forehead, and back of the neck to help alleviate head pressure.
- Mix oil with Young Living’s V-6 massage oil and use topically to ease growing discomfort in children and young adults.
- Massage 2–3 drops at the base of the spine to soothe back pressure.
- Apply several drops onto the bottoms of feet for a soothing, relaxing foot massage.
- Add 3–4 drops onto a hot towel and place over the abdomen to ease cramps and bloating.
- Massage 3–4 drops on the body to ease muscle and joint discomfort associated with exercise.
ITEM NO. 3390, 15 ML – PANAWAY
This gentle, fragrant blend contains tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange, and patchouli and is specially designed for diffusing. Peace & Calming promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
- Rub 1–2 drops on the bottom of feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to help get a good night’s sleep.
- Diffuse to help calm overactive children and pets.
- Use 1–2 drops on the bottoms of feet or in a warm bath to soothe fussy babies.
- Mix with Young Living’s V-6 massage oil for a soothing, relaxing massage.
- Rub on the temples and the stomach to help soothe the mind and alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Add several drops to a warm bath to relax the mind and body.
- Wear behind the ears or on the wrists for calming.
- Add several drops into a spray bottle and lightly mist linens and bed
- pillows to aid with peaceful sleep.
ITEM NO. 3393, 15 ML – PEACE & CALMING
Formulated for diffusing to cleanse and sanitize the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke, and other disagreeable odors, Purification can also be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes.
Purification contains citronella, rosemary, lemongrass, lavandin, Melaleuca alternifolia, and myrtle.
- Combine several drops with water in a spray bottle and use to repel insects. The same combination can be used on linens to help with bed bugs.
- Place a drop on insect bites to cleanse and soothe itching.
- Apply several drops on a cotton ball and place in air vents at home, in the office, inside a hotel room, or in other enclosed areas to control odors and pollution.
- Apply a drop on blemishes to help clear skin.
- Diffuse to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
- Blend with lemon oil and water in a spray bottle to use as an air freshener.
- Rub a drop on your hands after using a public restroom.
ITEM NO. 3399, 15 ML -PURIFICATION
Based on the historical account of four thieves in France who protected themselves with clove, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims, this proprietary blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities and found to be highly effective against airborne bacteria. It contains the powerful, antimicrobial oils of clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, and Eucalyptus radiata.
- Place 2–3 drops in a capsule and swallow daily for extra protection.
- Drop 4–5 drops onto a dryer sheet to freshen laundry.
- Add 4–5 drops of oil to dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate bacteria and odor.
- Diffuse to eliminate bacteria and odors in the air.
- Drop directly on the tongue, in a spoonful of Young Living’s Blue Agave, or on a piece of bread and swallow for unpleasant breath.
- Add several drops of oil onto a tissue and place in home, office, or hotel air vents to mask odor and purify the air.
- Dilute with V-6 massage oil and apply directly to the feet for immune support,* especially during winter or while traveling.
- Add to cinnamon sticks or to potpourri for home fragrance.
ITEM NO. 3423, 15 ML – THIEVES
Valor is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that work with the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. It has also been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment. It contains the grounding and empowering oils of spruce, blue tansy, rosewood, and frankincense.
- Rub on the bottom of feet to help align and balance the body systems.
- Drop onto the wrists to ease anxiety and yield confidence.
- Massage on the temples or the back of the neck to help ward off negative energy.
- Massage onto neck, chest, and shoulders to release tension.
- Drop onto hands and deeply inhale to ease stage fright or other phobias.
ITEM NO. 3429, 15 ML – VALOR
The Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection includes:
1 – 5 ml Joy 1 – 5 ml Frankincense 1 – 5 ml Lemon 1 – 5 ml Lavender 1 – 5 ml Peppermint 1 – 5 ml Purification 1 – 5 ml Panaway 1 – 5 ml Peace & Calming® 1 – 5 ml Thieves® 1 – 5 ml Valor®
Make essential oils an essential part of your daily life with the Everyday Oils Collection. Order one today!
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Price List
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3695 Everyday Oils
Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with caution. Please refer to Young Living’s Essential Oils User’s Guide for more information about using essential oils safely.
Before cleaning upholstery, fabric, or carpet, perform a spot test with Thieves Household Cleaner in an inconspicuous area. Discontinue use in the unlikely event of staining or skin irritation.
For more information, including cautions, please refer to individual product descriptions.
Ingredients: Please refer to individual products.