Soothe Muscle Tension Away or Breathe Freely Again
Eucalyptus Blue has a fresh, invigorating aroma that supports normal breathing and soothes tense muscles. It supports respiratory function when diffused. This essential oil is grown and harvested in Ecuador and is an important ingredient in the Breathe Again™ Roll On.
Eucalyptus Blue contains high levels of the powerful constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene. A cross between Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Citriodora, Eucalyptus Blue grows in the wilds of the Ecuadorean Andes. It can be safely used by those who have allergic reactions to Eucalyptol.
How Eucalyptus Blue Was Discovered
For centuries the native people of Ecuador have used the disinfecting leaves to cover wounds and to repel insects. Gary Young discovered the plant while traveling the jungles of the country. He recognized the benefits of the eucalyptus and began steam distilling the leaf at the Finca Botanica Aromatica distillery.
The Eucalyptus Blue essential oil produced from these leaves has a fresh, balanced, invigorating aroma. The oil has the highest amount of alpha-pinene among any of the eucalyptus essential oils, as well as high levels of the powerful constituent eucalyptol.
The healing benefits of Eucalyptus Blue are combined with three other powerful Young Living eucalyptus essential oils in the new Breathe Again™ Roll-On, where it helps to promote normal breathing.
Primary Benefits of Eucalyptus Blue:
- Eucalyptus Blue helps soothe away muscle tension when applied topically, and relaxes the body after exercise.
- Supports respiratory function when diffused.
- Has an expansive effect that can be both calming and invigorating.
- Contains high levels of the powerful constituents eucalyptol (also known as 1.8-cineol) and eugenol.
- Eucalyptus Blue is a key ingredient in the new Breathe Again™ Roll-On
Eucalyptus feels cool to the skin and warm to the muscles. This versatile oil also helps soothe away muscle tension when applied topically, and relaxes the body after exercise.
How to use: Topical: Dilute one drop with one drop of V-6 or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- When using Eucalyptus Blue while massaging, dilute one part essential oil with one part carrier oil such as Young Living’s V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- When diffusing, either inhale directly from the bottle or use in one of Young Living’s diffusers. Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
- Eucalyptus Blue can also be used in a humidifier.
Eucalyptus essential oils are found in a variety of Young Living products like Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, Ortho Sport™ Massage Oil, and Thieves® products.
You can combine eucalyptus essential oils with lavender essential oil to increase the sweetness.
Caution: Do not use Eucalyptus Blue as a dietary supplement. Large amounts of eucalyptus may be toxic. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3597, 5 ml – Eucalyptus Blue