Estro Tincture For PMS in Women
Are you a woman who needs a little help with PMS?
Estro™ is an herbal tincture formulated to support the female glandular system and to foster a normal, healthy attitude during PMS.* It contains plant-derived phytoestrogens, including black and blue cohosh, which are used extensively in Europe, along with clary sage essential oil, which contains sclareol, an essential oil phytoestrogen.
How to Use:
Take 3 half droppers (3 ml) two to three times daily in distilled water, or as needed.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root‡
- blue cohosh (Caulophyllum thalictroides) root‡
- royal jelly
- fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)† seed
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)‡ flowering top
- clary sage (Salvia sclarea)† flowering top
- distilled water
Approximately 19 servings per container
‡ Extracted 1:4 in 47% ethanol Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil
See more products specifically designed for women: Women's Health
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3257 – 1.8 fl oz – Estro Tincture for PMS