You’ll LOVE Young Living’s Essential Beauty Serums™
…because there’s nothing else as nourishing, as luxurious or as heavenly for your skin… and soul!
Why Young Living’s Essential Beauty Serums™?
Specially formulated to treat dry or acne-prone skin types, Young Living’s Essential Beauty Serums use pure essential oils including sandalwood, orange, lavender, and other rare, exotic oils such as pink pepper, blue cypress, and davana to protect, strengthen, and improve the appearance of our skin.
What Determines Your Skin’s Condition?
Vibrant, beautiful skin has always been considered an important part of health. But in today’s modern environment, soft, smooth, flawless skin can be difficult to achieve and even more challenging to maintain. Your skin’s health is largely determined by diet, lifestyle habits, and sun exposure, which can sabotage healthy skin and leave lasting effects on skin strength, resiliency, and appearance.
How Can You Improve Your Skin Naturally?
Since ancient times, essential oils have offered pure, potent plant remedies for the skin and have been used for a number of skin care needs. It’s no secret that lavender oil nourishes stressed or sunburned skin, that sandalwood can hydrate and repair dry or damaged skin, or that melaleuca can prevent the recurrence of breakouts and blemishes.
This long history of use has prompted beauty, cosmetic, and skin care brands to use essential oils to improve the potency of their products. The question is, are the essential oils they are using of a high enough quality to actually make a difference in your skin?
As the leader in the essential oil industry, Young Living recognizes the many benefits of essential oils and has always promoted the use of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils as an important part of any skin care regimen.
Having set the standard in quality, therapeutic-grade essential oils, Young Living knows which oils deliver the best results for which types of skin. We have carefully selected pure, unadulterated essential oils for their premium line of skincare and beauty products.
A Beauty Serum For Dry or Acne-Prone Skin:
- Dry Skin: Moisturizes and nourishes dehydrated skin.
- Acne-Prone Skin: Soothes blemished skin and discourages future breakouts.
What Makes Essential Beauty Serums™ Unique?
Each of the Essential Beauty Serums combines a potent blend of pure essential oils that target specific skin care needs with a proprietary vegetable oil complex to nourish and protect the skin without overdrying or clogging pores.
Who Should Use Essential Oil Beauty Serums™?
Those concerned with correcting and repairing troubled skin and especially those with excessively dry, oily, or acne-prone skin types.
The Secrets that Make Essential Oil Beauty Serums™ So Effective
- According to the British Journal of Dermatology, topically applied Melaleuca alternifolia acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent with potent antimicrobial effects1 and has been shown to be as effective as benzyl peroxide in combating acne (acne vulgaris).2
- Rosehip seed oil, rich in omega-3 essential fats, improves texture and restores the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Sandalwood essential oil is renowned for its skin care benefits and has the ability to repair DNA, helping reverse the signs of sun damage in the skin.
- Avocado oil is a rich source of vitamin E and lutein. Lutein can absorb UV light and help protect the skin from sun damage.
- Wolfberry seed oil is exceptionally protective and nourishing to skin and is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fats, which allow the oil to moisturize the outer dermal layers.
The Essential Beauty Serum has been a life savior for my skin this harsh, dry, cold winter. I use the serums first then apply moisturizer. – Karen R.
- Dry Skin: sandalwood, blue cypress, cedarwood, myrrh, clove, and lavender essential oils.
- Acne-Prone Skin: Melaleuca alternifolia, cedarwood, eucalyptus stageriana, manuka, and red thyme essential oils.
How To Use
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the skin with A·R·T Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
Step 2: Sweep the A·R·T Purifying Toner over face with a cotton ball.
Step 3: Spot apply desired Essential Beauty Serum to problem areas on the face and neck regions before moisturizer, sun block, or makeup is applied. If preferred, add 3–5 drops of the serum to the A·R·T Day Activator or Night Reconstructor creams, mix well, and spread evenly over the face. Serums should be applied in the morning and again in the evening.
Warnings: For external use only. Store in a cool, dark place.
Q. Does my skin have to be damaged or noticeably troubled for me to use the Essential Beauty Serums?
A. No. In fact, although they are highly effective in treating problem skin, the ingredients in these serums are mild enough that they can act as a protectant for the skin and help prevent future problems from occurring. Essential oils also contain antioxidant properties that can help correct damaged skin and minimize the signs of aging.
Q. Since many essential oils can be drying to skin, how is the dry skin formula effective in keeping the skin moist?
A. Each of the serum blends contains essential oils that target specific skin types. The essential oils help remove compacted keratin and sebum from skin follicles that can contribute to excessive oil, breakouts and poor skin clarity. Once the debris from the skin has been removed, the unique vegetable oil complex creates a protective lipid layer that hydrates and moisturizes the skin. The vegetable oil complex also retains a quota of essential oils for sustained antioxidant activity and cell protection.
Q. Can I use the acne-prone skin blend with my other acne treatments or medications?
A. Typically, the steps taken to correct problematic skin can lead to overdrying or over-moisturizing, thus causing more problems. The Essential Beauty Serums are mild products that will not only perform the desired function but will condition and nourish the skin simultaneously, so they can be used with other acne treatments.
My skin is very sensitive and I usually break out from all other face creams, but the Essential Beauty Serum is perfect for my skin! There is never any irritation, I love the way it smooths and moisturizes, and it has improved my complexion so much that friends are asking me what I’m using on my skin! – Ruth J.
Q. Can I use Essential Oil Beauty Serum without covering it with moisterizer?
A. Yes, if that is enough for your skin. Some skin types don’t need anything more than a few drops of Essential Oil Beauty Serum.
Key Scientific Studies
- K. J. Koh, et al., “Tea tree oil reduces histamine induced skin inflammation,” Br J Dermatol. 2002 Dec;147(6):1212–7.
- S. S. Biju, et al., “Formulation and evaluation of an effective pH balanced topical antimicrobial product containing tea tree oil,” Pharmacies. 2005 Mar;60(3):208–11.
- J. C. Moreno Gimenez, et al., “Treatment of skin ulcer using oil of mosqueta rose.” Med Cutan Ibero. Lat Am. 1990;18(1):63–6.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15 ml for dry, oily, or acne-prone skin – Essential Oil Beauty Serum