Egyptian Gold Essential Oil
Egyptian Gold™ includes the biblical essential oils rose, cinnamon, balsam fir, and lavender, renowned for spiritual sensitivities. This transcendent blend gently enhances moments of devotion and reverence.
How to use: For dietary, topical or aromatic use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil and up in capsule. Then take 1 capsule before each meal, or as desired.
It pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Possible skin sensitivity.
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the cetner of emotions.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – is known as the universal oil because of its wide range of usage. It amplifies the frequencies of any oil it is mixed with.
- Idaho Balsam Fir (Abies grandis) – has a refreshing and uplifting scent. Used in massage, it has a soothing effect on muscle and body discomfort associated with exercise. Idaho Balsam Fir has an approximate ORAC of 205,047 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) – is an antimicrobial oil refereced throughout the Old and New Testaments. It has one of the highest levels of sesquiterpienes, which is a class of compounds having direct effects on the hypothalamus and the pituitary glands responsible for activating hormone and immune response.
- spikenard essential oil (nardostachys jatamansi) – was highly regarded in India as a perfume, health-supporting herb, and skin tonic. Prized at the time of Christ, it was used by Mary of Bethany to anoint the feet of Jesus before the Last Supper. This is a relaxing and soothing oil.
- hyssop essential oil (hyssopus officinalis) – a biblical oil that was also sacred to ancient Greeks, has a fresh, woody scent that is slightly sweet. Hyssop is noted for its purifying properties. Hyssop has an approximate ORAC of 209,167 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- rose (Rosa damascena) – possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
- cinnamon essential oil (cinnamomum verum) – has that wonderful spicy scent loved around the world. Historically, cinnamon was so popular it was the main reason behind the occupation of Ceylon by first the Portuguese, then the Dutch, and then the British.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3332, 5 ml – Egyptian Gold Essential Oil