Dream Catcher Essential Oil
Go For Your Dreams With Dream Catcher!
Dream Catcher™ is an exotic essential oil formula designed to enhance the process of dreaming and visualization. The ability to hold onto your dreams – positive dreams that move you forward emotionally and spiritually – can lead to a greater ability to realize your desires and stay on the path of fulfillment.
Dream Catcher smells divine and also protects against negative dreams that may cloud your vision similar to the way Native American dream catchers have been used to help keep bad dreams away.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) – This essential oil has been traditionally used for skin revitalization, yoga and meditation because of its high levels of sesquiterpenes. Sesquiterpenes have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
(Citrus nobilis) – A very calming and sedating essential oil that helps with anxiety and nervousness.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) – This essential oil helps balance equilibrium and restore confidence and self-appreciation, as well as helps to bring about a sense of relaxation.
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) – This essential oil stimulates the endocrine system and increases energy while increaing cellular oxygenation.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)- This is one of the most uplifting fragrances. It is simultaneously energizing and calming with a unique ability to relieve anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum) – This essential oil is known as a detoxifier and cleanser. It promotes improved nerve and kidney functions.
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) – This essential oil is antispasmodic, antiseptic, stimulates the increase of bile from the liver and helps calm gall bladder contractions.
- Blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) – This essential oil may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control. Its primary constituents are limonene and sesquiterpenes.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or apply on forehead, ears, throat, eyebrows, and base of neck. This blend may be useful during meditation in sweat lodges and in bath water. Can also be used at bedtime – place a couple of drops on the pillow. If bad dreams occur, continue using this oil, as something in the subconscious may need to be processed. Hold onto your goals and dreams and visualize them into reality.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3330 – 15 ml, Dream Catcher Essential Oil