Do you suffer from indigestion, cramps, gas, and nausea?
Here’s something that can help…
Digest + Cleanse™ soothes gastrointestinal upset and supports healthy digestion, naturally. Made with clinically proven and time-tested peppermint, caraway, lemon, ginger, fennel, and anise essential oils.*
Every Body Needs Healthy Digestion And Healthy Bowels
Good health begins with a healthy bowel. Stress, overeating, and toxins can irritate the gastrointestinal system and cause cramps, gas, and nausea that interfere with the body’s natural digestive and detox functions.
Supplementing with Digest + Cleanse will soothe the bowel, prevent gas, and stimulate liver, gall bladder, and stomach secretions, thus aiding digestion and absorption.* Using a wide variety of essential nutrients together also enhances bioavailability.
To further aid the digestive process, add Young Living’s Balance Complete™ and Essentialzyme™ to your routine.
Benefits to Your Digestive System
- Peppermint and caraway oils have been clinically shown to soothe the bowel, improve elimination, and ease digestive discomfort and nausea.*
- Lemon oil is a traditional remedy that stimulates cleansing, reduces acidity, and supports liver function.*
- Ginger, fennel, and anise oils are used to stimulate digestion, reduce nausea, gas, and bloating, and create an unfriendly environment for parasites.*
- Precision Delivery softgels release in the intestines for optimal absorption and targeted relief.
What Makes Digest + Cleanse So Unique?
Unlike other coated peppermint oil products, Digest + Cleanse contains peppermint with caraway and other essential oils which work synergistically. This combination of oils can help prevent occasional indigestion and abdominal discomfort.*
In addition, using dried herbs is often not nearly as effective as using essential oils.
Why Essential Oils Are Far More Powerful Than Herbs
Many people who use essential oils are also acquainted with herbs. It is easy to assume that essential oils work in the same manner as herbal formulas. This, however, is not the case.
Essential oils are highly concentrated forms of fresh or dried herbs. It often takes many pounds of herbs to make a mere ounce of essential oil. Because of their concentrated potency, it takes only a very small amount of an essential oil to achieve the desired cleansing effects and better support digestive function.*
Who Should Use Digest + Cleanse?
This product is ideal for those suffering from bowel discomfort and occasional, minor digestive upsets.*
Therapeutic Benefits of Key Ingredents in Digest + Cleanse
- Peppermint oil is approved by The Complete German Commission E Monographs for “spastic discomfort of the upper gastrointestinal tract and bile ducts, irritable colon, catarrhs of the respiratory tract, inflammation of the oral mucosa.”*
- IBS is the most common digestive disorder and it has been estimated there are “between 2.4 and 3.5 million annual visits to US physicians by patients with IBS.”1,2,3
- Lemon oil is rich in d-limonene which has been researched at Johns Hopkins for its ability to increase glutathione levels in the small intestine, colon, and liver, the chief organs of digestion and elimination.*
- Ginger has been studied for its gastrointestinal enhancing properties and is often used to alleviate symptoms of nausea.*
- Anise seeds contain significant amounts of a volatile oil that is thought to be the active element responsible for the herb’s ability to improve digestion.*
- A 2001 study at the University of Iceland found that a primary component of fractionated coconut oil known as capric acid has potent ability to inhibit the growth of three strains of candida.4
Peppermint, caraway, and lemon essential oils
Key Scientific Studies
1 R. Jones, S. Lydeard, “Irritable bowel syndrome in the general population,” BMJ. 1992;304:87–90. 2 R. S. Sandler, “Epidemiology of irritable bowel syndrome in the United States.” Gastroenterology. 1990; 99:409–415. 3 G. F. Longstreth, “Irritable bowel syndrome: a multibillion- dollar problem,” Gastroenterology.1995; 109:2029–2031. 4 G. Bergsson, et al., “In vitro killing of Candida albicans by fatty acids and monoglycerides,” Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2001 Nov; 45(11):3209–12.
How To Use Take 1 softgel capsule once daily with food or as needed.
Caution Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or if you have a medical condition, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Complementary Products Digest + Cleanse, NingXia Red™, and Balance Complete™ make up Young Living’s 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse™ program. Digest + Cleanse can also be used daily with Young Living’s Omega Blue™ and Longevity™ for a clinical dose of omega-3 fats and ultra-antioxidant support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q How often should I cleanse?
A There are a variety of opinions among experts on the frequency of cleansing. A general consensus, however, seems to indicate that a serious cleanse should occur at least four times a year. Young Living’s Digest + Cleanse promotes a healthy digestive system and a mild cleansing when taken on a daily basis.*
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3293, 30 ct. – Digest + Cleanse™