Copaiba Vanilla Natural Shampoo For Dry or Damaged Hair with Vitamins, Botanicals and Essential Oils
Let your hair bask in the richly fragrant and hydrating cleansing power of Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo. Plant-based, safe and environmentally responsible, Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo gently cleanses dry and damaged hair and restores its lustrous core.
If you’ve been hesitant to try a completely natural shampoo because you’re afraid natural products don’t work as effectively as their synthetic counterparts, Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo is here to show you that things have changed! It’s time you discovered the power of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils!
Completely free of harmful chemicals and artificial fragrances and infused with Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils and other plant-based ingredients, Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo is not only safe and toxin free, but is also amazingly effective … and smells heavenly!
Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo Adheres to Strict Young Living Signature Seal Standards:
- Plant-Based Ingredients: Plant-based products are derived from actual botanicals, not synthesized in a lab to create a cheap immitation of nature.
- Safe: We do not use any ingredients that modern research has shown to have suspected health risks.
- Environmentally Responsible: From sustainable plantbased ingredients to conservative and recyclable packaging and no animal testing, our products are equally as good for the environment as they are for you.
- Full Disclosure: Unlike many personal-care companies, Young Living Essential Oils adheres to strict labeling guidelines required by the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI). There are no secret ingredients or vague terms used on labels, and every ingredient is listed in order of its quantity.
What is Copaiba Essential Oil?
Copaiba is an essential oil from South America that contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil. Copaiba essential oil is extracted from the oleoresin of several different species of Copaifera, including multijuga, langsdorffii, and reticulata.
It has traditionally used in Native American recipes, today copaiba is featured in European and North American pharmacopeias. This powerful essential oil is recognized for supporting the body’s natural response to injury or irritation, strengthening and moisturizing hair, and for aiding digestion.
According to Wikipedia, copaiba has been used medicinally to treat stomach cancer and ulcers. It has demonstrated antifungal properties, among a wide variety of ascribed medicinal properties.
Copaiba is the only essential oil extracted through tapping, similar to how rubber and maple are obtained. Once tapped, the copaiba resin is distilled to produce a clear essential oil that has a rich, uplifting, woody smell.
Only copaiba essential oil found near the Amazon rain forest basin contains the optimal natural compounds needed for a Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil. Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spectrometer testing shows copaiba contains high levels of beta caryophyllene, gamma elemene, and alpha humalene, which aids the natural processes of redness and irritation of body tissue.
Facts about Copaiba:
- Virtually all companies who offer copaiba or copal sell only the tree resin, not the distilled essential oil. The essential oil contains far more nutrients and constituents and is far more effective than the resin.
- Copaiba resin (what is tapped from the copaiba tree) has been used for hundreds of years as an incense in some Central and South American cultures. Copaiba oleoresin and essential oil was first recorded in European medicine journals in 1625.
- Copaiba essential oil contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Glycerin, Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Inulin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Silk Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed algin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract,
Lycium Barbarum fruit extract
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract
Equisetum Arvense Extract
Yucca Schidigera (Root) Extract
Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Extract
Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
Lavandula Angustifolia† (Lavender) Oil
Copaiba† (Copaifera reticulata) Resin Oil
Pelargonium Graveolens† (Geranium) Flower Oil
Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
How To Use Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo:
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into hair and scalp then rinse.
- Repeat and leave lather on for up to a minute for a more enriched aromatherapy experience.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow with Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner.
Experience the luscious wonders of Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo today. Order Now!
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No: 5194121 – 295ml, Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo