If you have dry or damaged hair, you’ll love the rich hydrating power of Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner. Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner keeps your hair beautifully moisturized, nourished and conditioned so you can look fabulous without stress or fuss!
Our special formula of pure copaiba, lavender and geranium therapeutic-grade essential oils infused with vanilla and silk protein, vitamins and exotic botanicals works miracles on dry or damaged hair.
What’s even better is that these plant-based, biodegradable ingredients are completely safe and have zero impact on the environment!
- We never use ingredients that have suspected health risks (according to the latest research)
- We only use sustainable plant-based ingredients
- We use conservative and recyclable packaging
- No animal testing
- No secret ingredients or vague terms used on labels and every ingredient is listed in order of its quantity.
What is Copaiba Essential Oil?
Copaiba is an essential oil from South America that contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil. Copaiba essential oil is extracted from the oleoresin of several different species of Copaifera, including multijuga, langsdorffii, and reticulata.
It has traditionally used in Native American recipes, today copaiba is featured in European and North American pharmacopeias. This powerful essential oil is recognized for supporting the body’s natural response to injury or irritation, strengthening and moisturizing hair, and for aiding digestion.
You’ll love the natural vanilla scent, the fragrant aromatherapy experience and fabulous hair Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner gives you!
- Richly moisturizing formula that provides hydration to dry and
- damaged hair.
- Gently cleans and protects without over-drying.
- Formulated with botanical extracts, vitamins, silk proteins,
- and the benefits of pure copaiba and vanilla essential oils.
- Provides a soothing aromatherapy experience.
How To Use Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner:
- After shampooing with Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo, apply evenly from roots to ends with fingers or wide-tooth comb.
- Emulsify in palms before applying.
- Leave on up to 1 minute for light conditioning.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Lactic Acid, Inulin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris, Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Silk Protein, Panthenol, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Seed Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Phytic Acid, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Yucca Schidigera (Root) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia† (Lavender) Oil, Copaiba† (Copaifera reticulata) Resin Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens† (Geranium) Flower Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No: 5195121 – 295ml, Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner