Common Sense Essential Oil
Who knew you could get common sense in a bottle!
… Well, maybe not common sense per se, but essential oils formulated to enhance rational decision-making abilities.
Common Sense is a proprietary blend of Young Living essential oils and oil blends formulated to enhance reason and decision-making abilities.
This unique blend will help you make healthier, more balanced decisions – bringing you closer to wellness, abundance, and discovering your true purpose.
What is Common Sense Made Of?
Common Sense is a proprietary blend of pure Young Living essential oils and oil blends formulated to increase mental acuity. Specially formulated by Gary Young, Common Sense is designed to improve decision-making abilities and strengthen everyday thinking skills. The oils in this blend include:
- Frankincense to overcome stress.
- Ylang ylang to calm, relax, and help release feelings of anger, tension, and nervous irritability.
- Ocotea contributes high levels of alpha-humulene to balance the body’s response to irritation.
- Rue to relax the body and mind, counter stressed nerves, and rebalance energy.
- Dorado Azul to promote healthy lung function and support measured breathing.
- Lime to counter negativity. Only available at Young Living, this blend will help relax, calm, and soothe body and mind, enabling users to focus and make choices rooted in common sense.
- Calms, soothes, and focuses the mind
- Relieves stress
- Enhances mental clarity and decision making
How To Use Common Sense
For aromatic use only. Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
- Brain Power
A Little Backgound on Common Sense:
The genus name of ocotea, solidago, comes from the Latin solide, which means “to make whole.”
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No: 3091, 5 ml – Common Sense Essential Oil