The average person over 40 has anywhere between 5 and 25 pounds of build-up in their colon. Parasites of all sizes thrive in this residue of fecal matter, slowly but surely toxifying the whole body. – Bernard Jensen, Ph.D. Best-selling author and nutritionist
The Cleansing Trio™ Kit contains the products you need to begin improving your health through cleansing your system and eliminating waste by specifically supporting normal liver function.*
Augmented with herbs that are rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, fiber, and essential oils, the Cleansing Trio will give you new energy and an improved sense of well-being.
- ComforTone – An all natural, effective combination of herbs and essential oils that support the health of the digestive system by eliminating residues from the colon and enhancing its natural ability to function optimally.* Because it supports normal peristalsis (the wave-like contractions that move food through the intestines), ComforTone is ideal for strengthening the system that delivers nutrients to the rest of the body.* It also contains ingredients that are beneficial to liver, gall bladder, and stomach health.*
- Essentialzyme – an advanced multi-enzyme complex that promotes digestion and assists in the assimilation of nutrients.* Essentialzyme contains enzymes that support healthy pancreatic function.* “We are not what we eat, but what we assimilate. Moreover, many of us are simultaneously protein-starved and protein-poisoned due to a lack of enzymes.” – D. Gary Young, N.D.
- ICP – helps keep your colon clean with an advanced mix of fibers that scour out residues.* A healthy digestive system is important for the proper functioning of all other systems because it absorbs nutrients that are used throughout the body. Dr. Gary Young, N.D. states: “It is a known fact that the more fiber we add to our diet, the lower our risk of colon and stomach cancer.” ICP provides ingredients such as psyllium, oat bran, and flax and fennel seeds to form a combination of soluble and insoluble fibers. Enhanced with a special blend of essential oils, the fibers work to decrease the buildup of wastes, improve nutrient absorption, and help maintain a healthy heart.* ICP provides three grams of soluble fiber and one gram of insoluble fiber per serving.
How to use:
- ComforTone®: Take 2-5 capsules before breakfast and bedtime. Drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of distilled water throughout the day for best results. This product contains Cascara sagrada bark. Read and follow directions carefully. Women who are pregnant or nursing and others who have a medical condition should not use this product except under the direction of a physician. Children under 12 should not use this product. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you have or develop abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not for long term use. Not to be used as a weight loss product. Keep in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Essentialzyme™: Take 3 tablets three times daily prior to or with meals. Do not give this product to children under 12 years of age except under the supervision of a doctor. For the relief of occasional symptoms such as fullness, pressure, bloating, stuffed feeling (commonly referred to as gas), discomfort and/or minor cramping that may occur after eating. Warning: Do not give this product to children under 12 years of age except under the supervision of a doctor. If symptoms persist, discontinue use of this product and consult your physician. Keep in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- I.C.P™: Mix 2 rounded teaspoons with at least 8 oz. of juice or water. If cleansing or eating a high-protein diet, use 3 times daily. If eating a low-protein diet, use once daily. Drink immediately as this product tends to thicken quickly when added to liquid. Tastes best in carrot juice, apple juice or smoothies. Notice: Using this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing. This product contains Aloe Vera (A. barbadensis) leaf. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. Keep in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Remember: Drink plenty of water when you cleanse. To get the most out of any cleansing regimen, drink plenty of water throughout the day. Here’s a good rule of thumb – drink half your body weight in ounces. If you weight 150 lbs., drink 75 oz. of water (nine 8 oz. glasses).
When Should You Cleanse?
Continuous cleansing your system is optimal. It is especially important for anyone over 40. With age comes a greater buildup of toxins caused by a decreased production of stomach acids and enzymes required to properly break down and assimilate nutrients.
ComforTone®: Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract‡, Cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) bark, Psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed, barberry (Berberis vulgaris) bark, burdock (Arctium lappa) root, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, garlic (Allium sativum) bulb, Echinacea (E. purpurea) root, Bentonite, Diatomaceous earth, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root, apple pectin, licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root, cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root, tangerine (citrus reticulata)† rind, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)† leaf, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf, mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)† leaf/root, German chamomile (Matricaria recutita)† flower, gelatin, alcohol and water.
Essentialzyme: Betaine HCl, pancrelipase, pancreatin 4X, bromelain, trypsin, thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaf, carrot (Daucus carota) root, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) sprouts and leaf, papain, cumin (Cuminum cyminum) seeds, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)† seed, peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, clove (Syzygium aromaticum) † bud, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, vegetable sterols, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate.
I.C.P™: Psyllium seed powder, flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed, oat bran, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), rice bran, guar gum seed, yucca (Y. schidigera) root, cellulose, flax (Linum usitatissimum)† seed, anise (Pimpinella anisum)† seed, tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf, ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root, lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)† leaf, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol)† leaf, aloe vera (A. barbadensis) leaf extract, enzyme formula (Lipase, Protease, Phytase and Peptidase) and gelatin.
‡ Extracted 4:1 ration in 50% ethyl alcohol and 50% distilled water † 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 1-800-371-3515 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3115, Cleansing Trio Kit