Stuffy Nose and Winter Sniffles?
Everyone is talking about the new Breathe Again™ Essential Oil Roll-On to ease winter respiratory system discomforts! Ideal for invigorating the senses, Breathe Again is Young Living’s all-natural answer to fighting the congestion that accompanies winter sniffles.
Well-known for supporting the respiratory system, the eucalyptus oils in Breathe Again aid in awakening the airwaves and opening the nasal passages. By rubbing Breathe Again on the chest or under the nose, this Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ oil blend is designed to promote healthy sinus function.
Breathe Again contains four powerful eucalyptus oils:
- Eucalyptus staigeriana
- Eucalyptus globulus
- Eucalyptus radiata
- Eucalyptus blue – Young Living’s exclusive Ecuador single oil
Why Eucalyptus Oils?
Eucalyptus oils contain high amounts of cineole, which has been studied for its potential to support healthy lung function and reduce airway inflammation. The essential oils peppermint, myrtle, and copal also play an integral part in this blend. Breathe Again is available in a portable roll-on applicator, making natural relief available anywhere.
But Breathe Again contains more than just eucalyptus oils.
Here Are the Key Ingredients:
- Eucalyptus staigeriana, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, and Eucalyptus blue all have natural plant compounds which aid in restoring respiratory health. Eucalyptus has also been studied for immune system enhancement and improved nasal function¹.
- Peppermint essential oil (Menthe piperita), is one of the most highly regarded herbs for soothing discomfort. It has also been found to relieve tension and discomfort of the neck and head.
- Myrtle essential oil (Myrtus communis), is supportive of the respiratory system. It has been researched for its soothing effects when inhaled.
- Copal oil (Copaifera L. genus), has traditionally been used to relieve joint and stomach discomfort. Traditional healers have also used copal in teas to support proper digestion
Primary Benefits of Breathe Again Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus essential oils soothe respiratory function.
- Breathe Again Essential Oil Roll-On helps support proper immune system function.
- The combination of peppermint, myrtle, and copal essential oils can help reduce localized discomfort.
- Copal is not traditionally distilled through processes of heat and pressure, producing an even more natural form of essential oil.
- The essential oil roll-on applicator offers portability and convenience in a no-mess application.
Why is Copal Essential Oil So Unique?
- Copal is the only essential oil extracted through tapping, similar to how maple and rubber are gathered.
- Through extensive research, Young Living has discovered that the most potent form of copal essential oil is found in a particular grove of copal trees just outside the Amazon rain forest basin.
Why is Breathe Again Essential Oil So Unique?
Breathe Again Essential Oil Roll-On offers the benefits of Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils in a new application. The unique roll-on applicator offers convenient, no-mess application for your favorite essential oils.
How To Use Apply generously to chest or under the nose every fifteen minutes for up to four applications.
Caution Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucus membranes; avoid using on or near sensitive skin.
¹Juergens U.R., Dethlefsen U., Steinkamp G., Gillissen A., Repges R., Vetter H. “Anti-Inflammatory Activity of 1.8-cineol (eucalyptol) in Bronchial Asthma: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial.” Respir Med. 2003 Mar; 97(3):250–6.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 1-800-371-3515 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may also like Valor and Tranquil Roll-ons
Item No. 3528, 10 ml – Breathe Again Essential Oil Roll-On